Confession

No, the title is not referring to what you probably think it is xD

I'm not a huge fan of this chapter but ehh.

Also I'm still really sorry if the images are so big, I don't know how to change it ;-;

---

Bakugou

The next couple of weeks seemed to drag on, but that was what happened when you'd rather be literally anywhere else than at school. That fucker Aizawa would hardly leave him alone, either, and he swore the dude was fucking stalking him as he'd run into him inadvertently twice within one week and was bombarded with questions he only quipped answers to. The week after that he was called to his stupid office twice, too, and asked virtually the same questions.

"How are your classes going?" "Have you been making it to them all on time?" "Have you been doing your homework alright?" Blah blah, fucking blah.

And what pissed Bakugou off the most was how mundane the jackass was, how even he seemed annoyed by having to ask these shitty questions despite somehow actually seeming to care at the same time. The entire time Bakugou sat in that little office and mindlessly provided bored, disinterested, and annoyed answers, his mind was preoccupied with trying to figure out just how damn much the shitrag smoked in a day. Seriously—he was too damn sleepy all the time and Bakugou had never seen him without insanely bloodshot eyes.

"And how about Kirishima?"

That question somehow jolted Bakugou out of his pondering thoughts. "What about him?" he mumbled almost... defensively.

Aizawa's brows lifted. "Are you two getting along all right?"

"What, have you not asked him like you keep saying you would?" the blonde muttered, sliding even further down into the uncomfortable wooden chair he sat in.

"As a matter of fact, I have. But I'd like to know your opinion."

"'S fine, I guess."

"Just fine, hm? Sounded to me like you two are getting along pretty well," Aizawa said, his tone almost patronizing.

Bakugou's eyes narrowed. "Guess so," he quipped.

"Well, Kirishima thinks so, anyway, and I'm glad to hear it. New friends are always a good thing."

The blonde only grunted. Outwardly he kept himself passive, even trying to appear bored in the hopes that this asshole would let him go soon, but inwardly his stomach had jumped at the mention of the dumb-haired weirdo. Which only made sense—he sure as fuck wasn't used to people thinking they were friends with him as easily as Kirishima, if at all. But of course, Kirishima was already proving himself to be one of those suckers who saw the best in people.

Then again, Bakugou hadn't been completely closed off to him, either. Still, it was only because he was a major improvement over the four-eyed prick he used to be stuck with, and he was happy to finally be rooming with someone who wasn't a complete shitrag.

As usual, Bakugou's departure from Aizawa's office was quick and smooth, and he didn't bother going back to the class he was pulled out of. If the principal knew about the past couple of times he'd ditched class, he didn't say anything about it. But give him some credit—Bakugou was trying to pass, and that, unfortunately, meant he needed to actually show up to these shitty classes he gave less than a fuck about.

That particular day didn't matter much, though—his 6th period teacher was doing some boring seminar about choosing colleges to apply to, and Bakugou sure as fuck had better things to do with his time than pretend to look at the shitty list she had and act like he was at least vaguely interested in college. Spoiler alert: he wasn't, and a nap sounded way, way better.