Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty- UndergroundAmy's POV

Amy's POV

Entering the month of November of my senior year, and so much has happened.

First, a Streetfighter named Ryder fights me. Then, Ryder, also known as Alexander Black, shows up at my high school, bringing a whole lot of drama with him. I then try to run away, getting caught and the money I had saved up is stolen. Then, I go and fight again, and this time my identity is revealed. A couple days later, I'm reunited with my lost childhood friend and his cousin whom I think I'm crushing on again, and then get a text from my other childhood best friend that she's coming home for our Senior year. Then, Brenda goes to a party where she gets drunk and into an accident. After a prank pulled by Shawn, I stay up all night looking for my sister at seven hospitals, only to realize it was a prank. Later the next morning, I get a call saying Brenda is at Alexander's house. A couple house of being there, and I come face to face with Riley, my childhood best friend.

I look around my former lunch table where I am now. It used to be only occupied with Emily and I, the school's losers. Now, there are so many new faces.

Alexander's gang, much to the annoyance of Alex, decided to barge in and share our table.

At first me and Em were fine, there were only around ten members, give or take some, but now the whole table is so packed, you could barley move around without getting elbowed or elbowing someone.

I groan and get up from the table. In just two months we went from sitting alone, to eating at a table so full you can barley even eat.

"Hey! Where you going Ames?" Riley asks me.

Another thing, Riley has changed so much. The nerdy girl who I loved, has transported to this gorgeous model like girl. She's like a nicer replica of Samantha.

Speaking of Samantha, when Riley cam to school on Monday-it's now Wednesday- Samantha actually had the back bone to come up and ask Riley to join her group of bimbos.

Of course, Riley refused. She said she had just gotten back home after such a long time, and she just wanted to be with her friends.

Also, Samantha was always a bitch to Riley back in middle school because of her being a nerd.

I look eyes with Riley. Her bright blue eyes are now duller, a golden rim lines the outline of her eyes. Sadness can be seen if you look just right.

It is a pain, knowing every time you smile, there are tears behind your eyes. Knowing every time you say 'I'm okay,' your truly not okay. Worst of all, knowing someone else is sad, but you can't do anything about it, because they don't want to talk about it. It'a worse seeing someone else suffering just like you, but not being able to do anything.