Injuries

⬆What do you guys think about it?⬆*Imagine that the girl is brown haired*

*Imagine that the girl is brown haired*

Amy's POV

"Seriously?! Why the fuck would you buy them pizza when we have plenty of food right here?!" I watch as father shouts at mother for trying to cheer up Parker.

At school Parker had gotten picked on and choked by three 5th graders. He's only in 3rd grade. He didn't do anything to them, according to the phone call mother had gotten from the school. Parker had only fallen the other day and a chunk of ice (since it's winter) hit one of the 5th graders.

They've been following him around amd harassing the poor kid ever since.

Mother stays quiet, which only fuels father's anger even more. I really wish she would divorce him or at least stand up for herself.

"You know what? Fuck this!" Father shout while standing up from his seat. "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU HEARD ME! OUT!"

We all scramble out of the dining room, father smacking Parker upside the head and throwing the pizza into the trash can as we go out.

What a waste of food. I hear as father finishes throwing away the rest of the pizza before slamming down the steps and into the bathroom to take a shower.

We all scramble to our rooms and stay quiet. It's not until I hear the water running that I walk out of the bedroom and into the dining room to see mother with her head on the table.

I walk up and start picking up the dirty plates and packing away left over food.

Mother looks up at me and then starts to stare straight at the wall. I sigh. When fights like these break out, she always becomes disable like, not being able to do anything until someone snaps her out of it. Usually I get the 'fun' task of doing that.

I finish cleaning the table and then start organizing the dishes to wash them. I hear a chair screech on the floor. I watch as mother get's up and turns to look at me.

"Go to your room, I'll wash the dishes."

Not even a thank you, just an order. That's what my life has come to, following orders without any ounce of gratitude in return.

I don't argue, her love for father is too strong for her to realize it's slowly killing her. She won't see the truth of the situation if someome tells her, she has to see it for herself.