Chapter Thirty Four

*important anuthors note at the end*

ALEXANDER'S

"Amy's coming back this week right?" Lola asks me.

"I don't know, ask Kylie." I mutter.

Dealing with the problem of the Night Howlers, I forgot we were supposed to help prove that Amy was innocent. Kylie blames herself since she forgot as well.

"Yes Lola, she comes back this week, but her detention doesn't start until after Thanksgiving." Kylie says.

"Is Emily still not talking to us?" Bree questions.

"Give her time, I'm guessing she's mad at us as well."

"Hey Shawn!" Riley calls as she comes and joins our little group walking down the hall.

"Hey babe." He kisses her cheek. I internally gag.

I feel a bad vibe coming from her, I don't know, but something is off about her, especially from how secretive she's been this past week.

"Is Amy here yet?" She asks looking around at the group.

"Nope." I mutter and walk towards our lockers. We got lockers all together after I threatened the secretary. Poor woman.

"I don't want Amy to be mad at us forever." Liam says.

"I don't either, she's become like a little sister to me." Luke says.

"Hey!" Lola says, scowling at them.

They grin. "Don't worry sissy, you'll always be our favorite sister, just don't tell Amy or Kylie that." Luke says.

"Don't call me sissy!" She mutters. "You know I hate that name!"

Luke pokes his tongue out at her and Lola rolls her eyes.

"There she is!" Kylie says poiting down the hall where Amy is walking in our direction.

She looks up from the floor when she hears Kylie's voice and her eyes widen.

She quickly turns around and goes back down the hall she came from.

"Great, it's like the month of October all over again!" I say. "She's back to running away from us!"

"Give her time, she's probably just hurt." Riley states and pecks Shawn on the cheek before walking away.

"So..." Bree tries filling the guilty silence. "Is anyone going to the Homecoming dance?"