Chapter Twenty Two

ALEXANDER'S POV

ALEXANDER'S POV

Boom!

A single shot fills the underground, successfully silencing us all.

------

We all stop fighting, I look out into the messed up crowd with a glare.

If it was one of my own gang members, I would personally kill them for pulling the trigger.

It wasn't.

Instead of a gang member, I see a woman with golden eyes and black hair.

She looks so damn familiar, but I can't put a finger on where.

She looks back at me, meeting my eyes before looking away and staring at the old man next to me.

"Who are you!" I question her.

She looks at me, but doesn't say anything.

I keep eye contact with her but soon look away, her golden eyes are piercing right through my being and into my soul.

"Follow me and you die," That's all she says before walking away.

We all take her threat serious and don't follow.

The old man is next to talk. "Disband!" He screams. Within a second, everyone is from the Black Mississippi gang is gone. Poof! Like they were never even here.

Got to give the old man some credit, he trained his gang well.

The rest of the underground is silent, slowly processing what just happened. I take charge of my gang.

"Kyle!" I yell out.

"Yes boss?" He responds back.

"Clean up this mess," He nods before walking off. There isn't much blood, but there is some. "Kylie," I turn to my cousin, who has a talent for tracking people down. "Get me all the information you can on that black haired and golden eyed lady!"

She nods and walks out. "The rest of you, get me prisoner 1063!"

They walk off and I head off as well. Time to go interrogate the fifteen year old boy from the ambush that happened almost a month ago.

-------

I nod at the guards who nod back at me.

I continue walking through the hallway of prisoners. Smacks and bangs can be heard every few steps, agonizing screams bounce off the walls.

I stop at a door cell which only has bars, not a real physical door.

I open it up, staring at the skinny black haired boy inside.