Chapter 25 - I Was In Your Sights You got Me Alone

Start from the beginning

          Harry squealed, pulling off Zayn were he discarded his trousers, throwing them across the room before something caught his eyes. "What's that?" He pointed to the paintings on the walls. Zayn smiled, pushing some hair out of Harry's face. "The story of us, Charming. Do you like it?"

          Harry nodded, giggling.

          He then turned back to Zayn, kissing his lips gently before they returned to their aggressive touching until there were both striped down to nothing but sweat and bite marks.

______________

          Harry found himself pressed to the fuzzy carpet of the Art room, his legs spread with Zayn's warm tongue deep inside him, the callused hands pushing his cheeks apart, occasionally making their way into Harry's hole; holding the blond open to give Zayn's prodding tongue more access.

         Harry panted, one of his hands holding the rug, the other clinging to Zayn's hair, ripping it out of his scalp. But Zayn liked it; hell, he loved it.

         Harry was a freak in the sheets. Its scared Zayn that his Prince Charming had such a dirty mind but the deeper Zayn got under the surface, the more he realized who much Harry had been hiding away, how much of a slut he really was. especially for Zayn.

          The elder brother realized that when he found Harry fucking his tongue, the curly's body pressing down on Zayn's mouth rapidly, the younger gasping for air as he got off on the wet, slippery muscle. "Dammit," Harry groaned, pushing faster, rocking his hips against Zayn's mouth.

          Zayn drooled against Harry who only went faster. Soon, Zayn had to stop his brother, holding onto Harry's arse, spreading him wide and pushing his tongue as deep as he could, Harry bucking his hips down when Zayn bit down on the sensitive skin, leaving a small mark.

          Zayn himself had picked up on Biting Harry. He found it exhilarating the way the Green eyes cried and screamed and fucking begged for it. If Harry didn't have a biting fetish then the world was purple.

          "Ahh, yeah!" Harry cried, his hands cupped around his balls.

          He squeezed and rolled them in his hands; adding just enough pressure. And Zayn let him; He knew Harry needed this. Harry needed to be fucked and he needed to be fucked so hard.

          Zayn crawled back up Harry, his teeth grazing the fresh bite marks, Zayn's favorite two being the ones around Harry's nipples, which he licked over, flicking the nub with his tongue, making Harry purr.

          "Zaynie," Harry whispered in a soft, childlike voice that Zayn knew was the real Harry, the one under his horny side. "Yeah baby?" Zayn whispered back, pushing Harry's hair back and kissing the swollen lips delicately. "Love you," Was all he said, giggling as he wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, bringing him down for yet another kiss.