Heartbroken

Taehyung's POV
After a few minutes, I was able to calm down.
Luckily it began to rain, that way I could convince him that my tears were the rain.

Delusional Bitch
Do it by tomorrow night, or his mom will be the first to go

I didn't even bother replying as I shoved my phone in my pocket.

I walked back to the apartment. As soon as I walked in, Jungkook ran to me and hugged me. Naturally, I wrapped my arms around him.

"Tae, your all wet," Jungkook states as he parts from the hug.

"Yeah I'll go wash up. I think we should go to bed early tonight," I said as I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

I don't know how I'm going to do this, but it's too dangerous for him to stay with me. I don't want him to feel pain. Maybe he will move on. My heart felt pained.

I got into bed. Soon, Jungkook laid beside me, hugging me from behind. I intertwined our hands.

"What if we broke up?" I asked in a low voice.

"Well we never will. I will always trust you and love you," Jungkook said smiling as he hugged me from behind and squeezed my hand.

I'm sorry Jungkook, but I need to make you hate me. It'll save you.

"I'm going out with some friends tomorrow, alright?" I said knowing exactly what I had to plan to do.

Jungkook just nodded and fell asleep while I stayed awake.

Next day afternoon...

Taehyung's POV
I walked outside. Jungkook was at work until 5 in the evening. I felt a buzz from my phone.

Delusional Bitch
Time is ticking

I tucked my phone away in annoyance. I dialed another number on my phone.

Calling Bestie Suga

"I need you to come meet me at the café, right now. It's an emergency," I said in a weak voice as I hung up the phone.

I sat down in the café as the blue haired man finally showed up. I passed him my phone and showed him he texts from the man that had threatened me.

"Oh my god, Tae. You need to tell Jungkook about this," Yoongi said as his eyes widened when he viewed the text messages.

"He'll kill him if I tell," I stated hopelessly.

"So why tell me?" Yoogni asked cluelessly, shifting in his seat.

"Because I need your help to make Jungkook hate me... I want you to cheat with me," I said plainly, trying to hide my emotion.

"Are you crazy? You love Jungkook! There has to be another way!" Yoongi practically shouted as he faced me, slamming down the phone.

"Don't you think I've tried to think about another way! I'm doing this because I-I love him!" I shouted.

My voiced cracked slightly. I turned to the side not able to make eye contact. Yoongi's eyes softened as he could see I was in pain.

"Fine, I'll do it," Yoongi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment! Sorry this is a short chapter, but I wanted to end this chapter specifically here.