"He's right, getting out of here alive is a very lucky chance. We need help from someone for us to get the hell out here." Aaron said looking so serious.

"The main gate is still blocked with monsters, there is no other way out," Troy said which made us, even more, lose our hope.

"So how do we get out of here?" Melissa asked that made all of us turn quiet. All of a sudden, something from Elio's pocket vibrated which made all of us stare at him. It was so quiet that we can totally hear the vibration. Elio took something out of his pocket and it was a phone, someone was calling him.

"Answer it quick!" Lauren commanded and Elio quickly answered the call.

"Hello?" All of us watched in silence as Elio held the phone to his ear.

"Thank goodness you're still alive! I thought the two of you were already dead," a voice a girl said from the other side of the line.

"Kellie, is this you?" Elio asked but there was no answer.

"Y... We... Stockro..."

"What? Hello?" Elio looked at his phone and it was already out of battery.

"Who is it?" Lauren asked which made Elio look at her.

"It was the girl that I was talking about, I think she's still inside that stockroom with the guard," Elio stood up getting himself some water.

"That's good to know, wait, did you just say that the guard is still with her?" Troy asked looking at Elio who's gulping a glass of water.

"Honestly, I don't know, but I'm sure that Kellie is still there," Elio said wiping his mouth.

"Let's go to the stockroom then, if the guard is still there he could probably help us find a way to get out of here," Troy suggested and we have no other choice but to give it a shot since no one has given a better idea.

I just really hope that the guard is still there, he's our last hope in getting out of here. Though we still have a problem to face and that is getting to the stockroom safely. Aaron took out something from the wall and placed it on the table, it was the map of our school with an evacuation plan in case of fire and earthquakes. They should really start making an evacuation plan in case of an attack of flesh-eating monsters or something.

"This is where we are right now," Aaron said pointing on the yellow-colored rectangle on the lower middle part of the map labeled as 'main building'.

"And this is the stockroom," he pointed on the small red-colored square located on the lower left of the map.

"It's only a short walk from here if we will use this route," he pointed on the small passageway just below the main building, "the problem is if we'll use this route, we need to get through from those creatures outside so we have no other choice but to take the long route instead."

"And where is the long route?" Troy asked.

"First we will exit this building on the other side of it to the oval grounds, then, we will go all the way to the senior high building because the other passageway here was closed two days ago for the renovation project of the principal," Aaron pointed on the small passageway above the main building. How did he know about all of these? "And lastly, we will pass through the cafeteria before we could reach the stockroom." He added and asked if we have any questions or other better ideas but all of us just remained quiet.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Troy said and carried Melissa's backpack since it's too heavy as it was filled with medical supplies. 

Aaron slowly opened the door and peeked outside the vicinity. He motioned his hands as a sign that we should start moving. All of us exited the clinic and tried to be as quiet as possible. I glanced at the gate and there they are, a herd of flesh-eating monsters was standing near the gate. I noticed that since morning even before we arrived here on the main building, those monsters were already there standing near the gate. There must be a reason why they were there.

We were walking through the corridor of the main building but we couldn't move fast since Alexis can't properly walk because of his foot. As we finally got out of the main building, the scorching rays of the sun touched our skin.

"Hey Elio, can you give me a favor and carry this bag because I'll carry Alexis behind my back," Aaron said and Elio did not hesitate to get the bag from him. It was a good idea that Aaron will carry Alexis because it will really take us longer to arrive at our destination. And Aaron did not have any trouble carrying Alexis since Alexis is a skinny guy.

After almost half an hour of walking, we have finally arrived at the senior high building. Good thing we haven't encountered any monsters all the way here. I told them that I should go get my bag inside our classroom because the charger of my phone is inside of it. I badly needed it because dad might have already texted me.

All of them allowed me to go get my bag so I told them to wait outside the building. However, Lauren and Troy went along with me because they need to get their bags as well. As we entered our classroom, there were some dead bodies on the floor that made a stench like rotting meat. I covered my nose as I can already feel myself vomiting anytime now. I hurriedly took my bag and glanced at Lauren who's rummaging inside her pink shoulder bag.

"Holy shit!" Lauren cussed that made Troy look at her too, "someone took all of my food!" She added while his face started to look furious.

"Don't worry we will get some on the cafeteria, I bet there is still plenty of food there," Troy said that made Lauren calm down, thankfully.

I was about to tell them that we should go when a sudden shriek from outside made my heart pounding. That voice, it was Angel. I looked at Troy and he was already looking at me with his terrified look. The three of us immediately rushed outside the room and the first thing I saw was Alexis, he was laying on the ground with his face contorted in pain holding his left foot. I saw Aaron too laying on the ground with a flesh-eating monster on the top him, gnashing its teeth trying to reach out for Aaron's face.

Shit!

ⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ