"I was so worry." The girl let go of him and smiled warmly at her brother.

"Hehe, thanks Naruko" he smiled at her.

"I'm so sorry because I wasn't there for you when you woke up, onii-sama" She said with her head lowered a little in sadness "I..."

"Don't worry, Imouto, you had duty to do right?" Naruto grinned at her, petting her head gently "I heard that you became a Jounin, congratulation, Naruko"

"Thanks, Onii-sama" the red head smiled softly.

Seeing their children bonding with each other like this, Minato couldn't help but smile. He finally realized the part his family was missing and slowly, Naruto was bringing it back to them.

"Good..." They all turned around and saw Minami standing outside with her hands carrying a lot of bags "Naruko, you're back" she said in surprise.

"Yes Onee-sama, I'm back" Naruto could hear some unpleasant in the way Naruko was addressing their sister.

"Hey hey, let's me bring this inside for you" Realizing that this was no place for adult like him, Minato immediately offered his help to his oldest child, taking the bags from her hands before walking inside.

"I will help you put them in the fridge dad." Naruto called and followed him.

The two twin sisters stared at each other for a moment, with Minami tried to avoid Naruko's eyes but failed miserably.

"Naruko, I..." the older one decided to open up first but...

SLAP!

Naruko gave her a hard slap on her right cheek, leaving Minami with her eyes wide in shock.

"I am not afraid of you anymore, Onee-sama" Naruko said coldly "and I'm not going to let you hurt him, not anymore" with that she turned around and walked inside.

"Naruko..." Minami whispered with a sad tone while Kyuubi's chakra was making the red cheek returning to normal.

She deserved this slap it was just that she was surprise the one who gave her it was her own twin sister. It seemed that Naruto wasn't the only sibling in this family she needed to fix her image in their eyes.

The next morning

"So Naruto, up for another challenge?" Minato asked, with a kunai in his hand when he realized his son was having breakfast alone in the kitchen, once again his son best him in who could wake up sooner in the morning. The Yondaime Hokage then gently threw at to his son, who caught it with suddenly looking at him.

"Well dad to tell you the truth, I have selfish request I want you to listen." Naruto said to his father with a sad look in his face.

Operation: Get into the Chunin Exam.

The father and son soon headed to the family's backyard and stood facing each other. Minato was rather curious about what Naruto wanted to say him.

"You know why I felt asleep at the training ground last night dad?" Naruto asked, sounding a little less exciting than usual.

"Because you're training, aren't you?" Minato took a wild guess, but he just knew that his son was there for training. For some reason he got the feeling that he would never give up until he is signed into the Chunin Exam.

"Yep, but, did you know what I train?"

"Things they taught at school? Like basic Taijutsu" it was quite basic "Come to think of it, how about I start teaching you with some of our trademark moves?"

"Sorry, Not Right Now ..." He said and crossed his fingers in a very familiar handseal, making Minato widen his eyes in surprise "How about this? Tajuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" he cried out and in a massive explosion, the whole backyard of Namikaze Residence was filled with Naruto clones. There were at least thirty of them standing around.