In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.

"Dad...you think I will be able to make it to Chunin exam in upcoming 4 months?" That question left Minato completely lost for words. Did his son seriously just ask that?

"Sorry son, but that is impossible" Minato shook his head sadly "you're still not even Gennin yet and I can't use my position to lend you any help." He then walked to his son with a smile, kneeling down in front of him and put a hand on his shoulder while the other on the top of his head "But don't worry Naruto, next year I'm sure you will become a splendid ninja".he smiled "Would you like to let me help you Naruto? If you want, I can train you."

"Really?" Naruto asked brightly "Thanks dad!" he moved forward and hugged his father tightly, like any child would do.

However, his mind was currently working overload, trying to figure it out the best way to sneak into the forest of death to prevent Orochimaru from aiming his fangs to Sasuke.

"Breakfast is ready!" They heard Kushina's voice and turned around to see her standing with her back leaning against the door with a smile on her face, wearing a yellow apron around her waist "Minato, Naruto."

"C'mon, we shouldn't let your mother waiting" Minato chuckled and walked with Naruto into the house.

Naruto sneaked out of his house as soon as he finished breakfast and his mother, who literally filled his plate full of foods right after he finished it, took his eyes away from him.

Naruto ran as fast as his legs could carry him on the streets of Konoha, taking in every details of the village he always loved and swore to protect. Everything was more or less exactly like he remembered it to be, the annoyed glares, the way the people whispering to each other behind his back...he almost forgot that this was the way the treated him before he became their hero.

But Naruto didn't care, only wore a smile on his face as he waved his hand cheerfully to each and every single one of them, getting a lot of confused looks from the villagers.

"Hey Teuchi-Oji san, Ayame-nee chan!" Naruto greeted the chef of Ichiraku ramen and his daughter cheerfully while running pass the small stand. He got no doubt that no matter world it was; Ichiraku Ramen would stay the same as well as the owners of the place.

"Naruto-kun, watch out!" Ayame called out to him but it was too late, when he returned his eyes to the front his whole body crashed onto someone and as soon as that happened, they wrapped their hands around his body and turned around, throwing Naruto away several feet.

The blond gasped out in shock and tried to turn himself around, landing roughly on his feet and fell on his ass.

"Oi! Watch where you are running blondie!" he heard a shout and looked up and almost dropped his mouth to the ground in shock.

It was Anko Mitarashi but she wasn't the Tokubetsu Jounin he remembered.

It was a much younger version of the sadistic purple haired girl, sure she was still wearing the same kind of revealing attire but other than the different in age, probably about the same age at Minami the oldest between the three siblings but he was sure that it was Anko.

And standing around her was no doubt her best friends and to his shock again, they were younger.

Kurenai Yuhi, Hana Inuzuka and Yugao Uzuki...these were the four most dangerous Kunoichi during their time, absolutely powerful in their very own way.

"Well, isn't that the son of Yondaime-sama?" Anko recognized him and bended down to his level.

"What with that?" Naruto asked, rather annoyed by the way Anko was looking down on him.

"We're wasting our time here" Kurenai muttered emotionlessly, crossing her arms underneath her chest. Yugao just looked away while Hana kneeled down and patted her ningen softly on his head.

"I heard your hairstyle changed but didn't think that you could become this cute" Anko commented, smirking at Naruto "Yellow and red sure suit you"

"Oh okay then" Naruto nodded his head and stood up, dusting himself.

"Run while you still can Naruto" Kurahime suddenly said inside of his mindscape "Those fours are Minami's best friends, or should I say your sister's loyal puppies and they took great pleasure in picking on you, especially Anko. And before you decide to open a blood path to escape, they're a lot stronger than Chunin level."

"Oh shit" Naruto said in his mindscape, glancing down he saw Anko's hand twitching slightly and a very familiar hissing sound could be heard "Well, if you excuse me, I need to..." he turned around and about to turn away when suddenly Anko appeared behind him with a kunai at his cheek.

"Oh no, you don't" Anko smirked, caressing the flat edge of her kunai against his cheek "It's quite some time since our last fun and you're just way too cute to resist right now..."

"A little help here Kurama, Kurahime!" Naruto said inside of his mind, last thing he needed would be having these fours prank him in the middle of the street or get bitten by a poisonous snake, which he got a feeling one was getting into his shirt from the inside of Anko's sleeve.

"Oi vixen, show me your fist?" Kurama demanded, raising his fist "Our vessel is in serious trouble here"

"You sure?" Kurahime flicked Kurama's hand away "On the second thought..." she suddenly put a finger underneath her lip and said, going in a thinking pose "I don't like snake that much so I will help you guys this time" Naruto widened his eyes at her speech and immediately appeared inside his mindscape, standing on top of Kurama's head next to the golden Kyuubi.

"Now that is how things work" Naruto said, nodding his head and brought out his fist.

"Don't get the wrong idea, human" Kurahime said, crossing her arms together and bumped her right fist onto Naruto's, showing the other to Kurama "this is the onetime thing, a onetime thing...remember that"

"Tsundere, I see..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing" Naruto chuckled "Let's do it, Kurama, I only need to get away from them so 0,0001 percent should be alright" Kurama nodded his head and bumped his fist against Kurahime.

At the outside world, Naruto smirked when he felt the familiar power of Kurama's chakra flowed within his body.

However, before he could transform and disappear before any of them could even hope to see, Anko suddenly released him and stepped back.

"Huh?" Naruto asked, turning around to look at the snake user.

"Oh my, good morning, Hyuuga Hinata-sama" His eyes nearly fell out of his socket when he heard that respectful greeting from Anko, and even more surprised when he saw the four kunoichi lowered their head down a little.

Taking a deep breath, with his heart pounding against his chest, Naruto turned to his right to face the reincarnation of the love of his life.

To be continued.....