Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.

In Hospital ...
"Baa-chan, can I eat them?" Naruto Namikaze asked with a hopeful tone, pointing his hand to the cups of ramen standing on the table at the other side of the room.

"What with this disrespectful tone, gaki?" Tsunade asked, glaring at him "you're always Tsunade-sama this, Tsunade-sama that..." she was giving Naruto an examination, to make sure his body was okay. She grabbed his wrist and outstretched his right arm, using her fingers to pinch his arm, feeling the muscle underneath "What is this sudden change of attitude?"

"Aw c'mon baa-chan, can you get this over quick?" Naruto whined.

"Okay Naruto, I think you're perfectly fine now" Tsunade let go of his arm and said with a smile "nothing is wrong with your body, but I think you should stay here for a few more days to make sure that nothing wrong will happen."

"Great, I'm starving!" The blond shot up to his feet and was about to run to the ramen when suddenly his legs gave off and he fell over.

"Careful" Tsunade said and grabbed him; gently lay him back down to the bed "You're in unconscious for two months, so your legs are very weak, you're in no condition for walking" she smiled at him "rest for now, okay?"

"Okay" Naruto nodded his head slowly.

"Do you want to meet your family Naruto, I'm sure they will..."

"I want to rest right now Baa-chan" He said with an emotionless tone, the kind of tone that shouldn't be use for a child like him "I don't want to meet them"

Now why did he say that? Naruto thought inside of his mind.

A part of him really wanted to meet his parent, because after all like the hermit of six paths said, this was the second chance for him in life, this was the world where he had parent, where he had a family that he always wished for when he was small. This would be the place he have a new start.

However, another part of him didn't want to have any business with them, his family. Naruto could understand this feeling; it was his other half emotions , he could explain because he felt like there was a voice at the back of his mind telling him what to do. That voice told him to stay away from his parent, from his family because what they had done to him...

Plus, he barely knew them. He only knew Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, the one who sacrificed their life so that he could live, the one who he dreamed to be just as great as. He didn't know the people who were waiting outside, the family of Naruto Namikaze.

"I understand" Tsunade said softly and turned around to walk out of the room. She wasn't surprise by this, not at all.

Naruto closed his eyes and drifted off to his mindscape, if anyone had an answer for this, it would be his partner.

Line Break

Naruto opened his eyes and once again, he was standing inside the sewer that was his mindscape.

"Oi, Kurama, are you in here?" Naruto shouted, hoping that the hermit would bring his friend back with him too. The last thing he would need would be another hateful version of the nine tailed fox standing behind those giant bars, wanted nothing more than eat him alive.

"Naruto..." Kurama's voice could be heard at the other side of the door

"Damn, I was thinking that..." Naruto shouted out happily and ran over to the bar.

"We have a problem" His eyes nearly bugled out of his socket when he saw Kurama was being pinned down the wet floor by a gigantic foot, his body covered in his own blood, a small part of his fur was being burned away by a strange yellow flame.