Day before the mission. Part 2

Meanwhile at the uchiha compound:
Uchiha clan leader is having dinner along with entire family. There was always this tense and silent environment in the compound.

It always irked Sayuri that why her family cant be like other family. It is rather difficult for her stay in this environment. Due to few of these facts she disliked the attitude of uchiha clan members. As they were having their dinner, her father in a strong voice spoke: Sayuri I heard that you had been selected for team 15 which is lead by Shisui himself.
She replied: Hai. Father.

Fukagu said: I heard from shisui that he had high hopes from you. I hope you will do your best just like your brothers. That you will not bring shame in the name of uchiha clan. Your performance will effect my position as leader of uchiha clan, so I believe you will do your best.

She thought in her mind: "it's always like this. For the sake of clan, for the sake of uchiha clan. Perform just like your brothers. He never said anything which doesn't include our clan. I kind of envy naruto family. I know they don't have this kind of environment and they don't do everything for the sake of clan. I wish I could join them soon. maybe after my engagement with my darling, I can have good time with them. I will get out of this cage if it means banishment from my clan."

Sayuri replied in a hesitant voice: I will do as much as I can. Father.

Mikoto uchiha asked to her: Sayuri, Who are in your team? You never told me about it. I know Minato son is part of your team but who is the other one.
Mikoto was becoming conscious of her daughter, so she was thinking to be considerate of her.

Sayuri said: its her elder sister. Namikaze minami. She said it was her demotion for as a genin , but I could care less. As long as she behaves, I will work with them.

Fukagu asked her: Sayuri, it may sound weird coming from me but I want to know your opinion regarding naruto. I know what opinion hyuuga heiress had of her and I want to know what do you think of him.

I said to them: he will become the strongest shinobi of hidden leaf village. I don't know if he want to be hokage like his father, but he will become a ninja who will be hailed with respect. I believe in him.
Everyone there had a surprised look on their face even my brothers. I guess they never thought that I will have high hopes of naruto. But they don't realize that I will be his future wife. It doesn't matter at what I have to sacrifice to be with him.

Sasuke said in arrogant voice: Naruto, are you talking about worst one from academy. I have beaten him lot of times in academy. He was an idiot to think that he would ever had a chance to beat me. And you are saying that he will be the strongest. Don't make me laugh sister. I can beat him to pulp again if it convinces to prove you that he will always be the worst one.

All of them went in a surprised at the statement sasuke used for naruto. Itachi was feeling a bit sad of how his brother is already acting like the arrogant. Mikoto was a bit sad of how her pampered behavior for him had affected him this much that his younger son is thinking like this. She feel bad for naruto. Fukagu didn't show his emotions but inside he was a bit let down for how sasuke is claiming things like that. He didn't earn it. At that moment he regretted the way his younger son is reacting. He wanted him to be different from the rest of his clan but he cannot show or claim it of what he want, as a leader he has to act like one and follow them.

But Sayuri didn't stand it. She can bear anything, but if anyone dares to insult his darling, his naruto. she will not stand it. She spoke to sasuke: don't dare to call him a loser. Unlike you, he is not arrogant for who he is. Unlike you, he don't act all mighty for the name of his clan. His status is higher compared to you. He is Fourth Hokage son, the most powerful shinobi who is hailed as the same as Feudal lord. So technically he can be called the prince of this village, yet he don't call himself a prince. He is kind, forgiving and most of all very accepting of everyone no matter how worse you treat him.