I Accept. Part I

The thing which has been bothering Naruto had been realized by everyone who was present there in the hokage office. Even though Naruto had not spoken to it, minato realized that his son is no longer an ordinary boy. He is a personality born from the fusion of two different individuals. He was looking for his son and to his surprise he found him at the monument of his face.

It is really amazing that his only son with whom he had been trying to mend his relation is suffering this bad. He made a mistake in this time too. He made his son a jinchuriki in worst possible ways. He moved towards where naruto was sitting. Minato Asked: Naruto Are you all Right?

Naruto said: I don't know what to make out this Lord Hokage.

Minato asked: Naruto i am your father you know that. You are supposed to call me Lord hokage in my office or when i am meeting someone on official purpose. Not in a moment like this.

Naruto asked: Can I call you my father after knowing the fact that i am not from this dimension. I am someone who steal the life your naruto was supposed to have. I am very different from the Naruto you remember. all those dreams i though was just thought was just a dream and now i realise that i am just an error of a forbidden technique.

Minato asked : Naruto do you know what is universe most dangerous thing ?

Naruto said: Chakra?

Minato said: No Naruto, the most dangerous thing in this universe is regret. Regret is one thing a person remembers his entire life, no matter how powerful or successful he becomes. And i had lot of regrets in my life. I am sure you know i never paid much attention to you as i should have given. I was the reason you stayed weak all this time. And then you died, that was the worst mistake i ever made. I thought that we had lost you. But you know why i  don't hate you even after knowing your entire truth.

Naruto asked: Why don't you hate me Lord Hokage?

Minato said: The answer is simple Naruto. You are my son. Be it this dimension or another dimension, i know you are my only son. I made you bear an ultimate burden in your past life and now i did the same thing. And its not like my naruto is gone forever. Lady Yasaka said that you are a warrior who is born from the fusion of this dimension naruto emotional fragments. So the naruto which i have to apologize also exist in you and it is upto you whether you want accept yourself as Naruto Namikaze.

Naruto said: All my life i wished for a normal family. my father spending some time with me and my mother  loving me. In my past life, i hated myself to be raised as an orphan.Becoming  Hokage is something i decided on whim so people can accept me as a human. But i also remember my life here, while it was not pleasant to be ignored, it was at least better than my previous one so i never hated my family. And i do want to be known as your son. Dad. Will you accept his failure as your son.

Minato : Naruto, remember this very well. No matter what you heard today, you will be always be remembered as my son. And no matter anyone else say, there is no way you are a failure now. You are the son of Namikaze Minato. You are a warrior who is born from the soul of your past life and emotional fragments in this life. So have faith in yourself.

Naruto : Ok, i will try my best Dad. But I guess i will eventually have to tell everyone in family Huh?

Minato said: That is entirely upto you son. If you believe you have to tell then you can. It is our secret. Some are best not known to the universe and while sharing it to a trustworthy person makes your burden easier. And i will make sure no one will ever find it. he said that while towards the people who was present from the room.

Naruto said: I will tell them if i remember anything from my past life. But only to my trusted people and specially you Dad. I will tell you everything if i ever remember more of it. Maybe it will help to change our future.