"Truth or dare? Or do i even have to ask?" James laughed

"Dare me booooys" I laughed. Am i seriously drunk already?

"Okay" James said pulling all the boys into a whisper.

"We dare you to" Loek started.

"Take off all your clothes so your left in your underwear" Cameron winked.

I debated saying no and leaving but the booze has taken over my mind and i can't think straight. Before I know it i'm left it hot pink bra and hot pink lacey girl boxers. They all stared at me as in they've never seen a naked girl.

"James are you a virgin?" I asked when he answered to get a truth.

"No" He said staring "Are you?" He asked.

"Nahh" I laughed.

*
*
*
*
*

The night was going great until all them boys who I thought were nice had me back at their shared apartment shoving drugs all in my face. 

"No! I said no!" I yelled at them as Loek tried to forced Heroin into me.

"God. Sean I thought you brought home a easy one?" Loek yelled before I know it James took hold of my arms and Loek shoved the needle to the middle of my arm. I cried out in pain and they left the room with me crying. I reached for my phone that was thrown over the room and dialed in Micheal's number.

"Cara! Where are you?" He asked

"H-help me" I cried

"What's happened?! Where are you?!" He rushed.

"25th avan-" I started "Sorry I have to go. Someones coming!" I cried out hanging up quickly and in came the boys with a group of other boys. I took a big gulp a shoved myself into the corner of the room.

Micheal's POV

"Guys! Guys!" I said but they ignored me. To busy playing fifa.

"For fuck sake boys! Listen!" I yelled pulling out the plug that was attached to the xbox.

"What?" Calum spoke looking annoyed.

"Cara called-" I said but I was cut of by Luke

"Where is she!!" He yelled standing up.

"She's trouble! She was crying on the phone! She couldn't tell me the full address because someone was coming she said 25th avan. So maybe its that block of appointments around the corner!" I rushed 

"I'll go get her!" Luke said heading for the door "I'll come to" I said to him and we ran down to the care we all share.

*
*
*
*
*

Lukes POV

The area was disgusting. It looked like a slum. There was only one flat here. So I guess she in there. The music from there was booming and there was people outside either smoking something or passed out on the floor. The door was open so we went straight in.

"Sorry boys. This party is invite only" A boy with a blonde quiff spoke.

"CARA STOP BEING SO DIFFICULT! JUST LET ME DO IT FOR GOD SAKE!" Someone yelled out. Then i heard a scream "CARA STOP MOVING" was yelled out also.

"GOD SAKE SOMEONE SHUT HER UP!" He yelled and she stopped screaming.

"Wanna come meet are stripper for tonight? She's a feisty one" He winked and pulled us into the living area.

It was full of intoxicated teenagers. Bottles of booze scattered around. Drugs. Marijuana. Coke... Heroin. It smelt awful here. I don't get how they could live her. Its disgusting.

"Boys. Meet Cara" He smirked.

I looked at her. She was being pulled about by some boys who looked about 20 or so. They had her clothes on the floor. Her eyes where puffed up. She had bruises and scratches.

"Luke" she cried out. Wriggling more and more.

"Fuck i can't take this anymore. She won't do anything" The boy in a snapback spoke out.

"I fucking told you what to do if she does this. Stop being a pussy and just inject her"  The blonde boy who greeted us said to the other two lads who held a needle. 

The plead for help in her eyes made me sick. I jumped over knocking her to the floor. Michael had picked her up a threw his jacket over her bare body.

"Dude! Whats the problem?!" He asked like it was nothing big. I ignored him and carried on punching. He didn't fight back to me. He just laughed. Am I really that weak? The answer was clearly a no since i soon saw that there was blood streaming out of his nose and onto his shirt.

"Luke. I wan't to go home" Cara cried "Please take me home" She added.

I let go of the little rat and walked her out. Rage was over powering me at this point. I soon calmed down as we got in the car in silence.

Cara's POV

We sat in the car in silence since we was stuck in London town traffic.

"I'm so sorry for everything" I spoke up "I'm such a idiot" I added

"Sorry for what?" Michael asked

"This...Everything" I spoke nearly crying.

Luke drove onto the motorway which made me confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked him 

"Home?" He spoke slowly.

"Your not throwing me out?" I say slightly shocked. This is a first.

"Of course not! Why would we?" He said almost laughing.

"That's a first" I spoke and we all remained silent.

We soon reached the building and I was greet into warm hugs from Ash and Cal.

I feel safe for once in my life I feel safe

__________________________________________________________________

A/N 

I'm sorry if this sucks. I'm just in a really bad state atm. I've been disqualified from taking the rest of my exam because some boy started whispering to me. So i'm in detentions and possible exclusion from my college :((.

Anyway my mum is sorting things out so hopefully I can take them ;)

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo