Meet ya girl Emily

Random information but, I have a Youtube channel! Did ya know that? I post random crap on it lololol I don't really plan to do much on it, but I did do some Superstar BTS on it. 

~ aka the world's most triggering game at the moment for emily, more triggering than fortnite omg ~

so, if you wanna give a like or some shit like that, go ahead! if you don't care and just came here for today's chapter, then okay! BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SUBBED TO YA GIRL EMILY, I COULD POSSIBLY MAKE SOME FFS ON YOUTUBE FOR YA :) 

moving on now... 

+ author emily shows up again in this chapter :) as you may tell by the title of this chapter 

*** 

"Soooo, how long will they be in there for?" Hoseok asked, looking at the shut bathroom door. 

"Who knows..." Jennie said, smiling.

 "Dahyun can get pretty wild." 

"Jiminie too,"  Jungkook added. 

"I need to pee, god dammit Dahyun!" Wendy whined. 

"Go ask the neighbors to use their bathroom to pee! Next dare!" MJ said. "Good dare idea MJ!" I said, putting up my hand for a high five. 

"Oh Y/N, you're back? High five!" We high fived, jumping as we did so. 

"Oh Y/N and Yoongi's back! And nice clothes Y/N!" Taehyung said, looking at my outfit. 

"Would be Gucci if the coloring was a bit different." 

"I'm already Gucci, thank you very much." I sashayed my hair, grinning. 

"So beautiful! Y/N is so goddess like!" Lisa said, giving me a thumbs up. "Yoongi is a lucky man." She turned around and gave Yoongi a look. 

The look of "call her beautiful and wonderful you dibshit"  was all over her face

"Very, very lucky." He added, nodding his head at Lisa. 

"Let's just keep playing. Wendy, go ask the neighbors for the toilet." Hoseok said, looking at Wendy. 

"Will do, I need to pee!" She said, running to the same apartment that Namjoon was in. We all watched through the crack of the open door, like last time. She knocked the door while squeezing her legs together, knocking hard. 

The Emily girl opened the door. She looked behind her once she saw Wendy. "Hey Namjoon, is this your friend-" 

"Listen girl I have to pee! If I don't get to a toilet right now, I will pee on this floor! I will pee in front of your front door! Please, lend me your bathroom!"