Date Night

It has been two weeks ever since Yoongi and I became an item. And many things have changed here in our apartment. He has become more flirty and bright. 

"Usually he looks all grumpy and done with life, but when he sees you Y/N, he turns into the sun! Or Hoseok!" Jimin took notice of Yoongi's personality when he is with me and told me he doesn't act all happy like that a lot (which I have noticed already pretty obvious). Well I'm glad I'm making him happy. 

I came home from my apartment from school/work, and Yoongi was already home. 

"Hey baby..." Yoongi said as I walked towards him while dragging my heavy bag. He was sitting on the sofa writing lyrics into a thick notebook. 

"Hi Yoongi... I'm tired..." 

I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He smiled and put his notebook and pen away somewhere. 

"How was your day?" I asked him. 

"Hmm... it was good. I made a new song... Jungkookie-ah sang it for me and it was really good. I practiced my rap. Normal stuff. You should visit my work sometime you know... " He put his arm around my waist. 

"Yeah that would be cool... It would be nice to see you work at work." 

I have had only heard Yoongi rap once, and he was a god. Like damn. He rapped faster than this house's WiFi. 

(cough cough cypher 2) 

I would like to hear more of his talent.

"And your day must of been tiring right jagi?" Yoongi said. 

"Very tiring... Lots of reading and studying and stuff... Bleh." 

I put my head onto his lap and looked up at him. 

"Life is tiring." 

He chuckled. "Of course it is, life is not meant to be easy. Hey, why don't we go somewhere tonight since you're so tired and stressed?" 

Go somewhere... 

"Our first date?" 

"Yup." He looked down at me and smiled. He leaned down to give me a kiss. I kissed his soft lips then got up. 

"I'll go get ready see you in a couple minutes." 

I rushed to my room to go become my "beautiful self". Currently, I am wearing jeans that I wear all the time and a black sweater which isn't exactly what I would want to wear for a date... 

I decided to wear the dress that Seokjin-ah gave me. 

I paired it with long dangling pearl earrings, a pearl necklace, and I curled my hair to be super extra. I made my makeup look chic and not too much. I grabbed my white clutch bag and brought out some heels that I never wear but I keep in my closet for safekeeping. The last time I wore these heels were when I went to my cousin's wedding... 

and my feet were hurting like hell that day. But I got to be extra today so I'm wearing them. 

(if you forgot what the dress looked like here you go)