Yoongi's weird gang

Before we start the chapter... 

BTS IS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW, IN LA FOR THE AMAs and SO MANY SHOWS OMG 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEART 

*fangirl problems 

AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA WHERE LA IS LOCATED... BUT IN THE BAY AREA, IN SAN JOSE WHICH IS LIKE 8 HOURS + TRAFFIC AWAY ;-; 

I have seriously thought about walking to LA 

and not going to school because school sucks lololol 

but that's a dumb idea because Emily (author) doesn't know her directions, I'm going to die, and it's like a hundred times smarter to take a car or plane there. 

But I can't drive yet. Plus I'm a broke teenager with parents who will say no no no to a plane ticket. Because of school. Ew. Oh. Life sucks. 

And the BTS JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE CONCERT HAPPENED TODAY, AND THE JAMES CORDEN SHOW YESTERDAY MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS SHITEU. 

fghighasgsffg;a;fgaj;gg;;aa;gs (i'm not okay right now, not okay) 

they look so good adjsfhgjklfdg;dg;;jh

Well I hope BTS is having a lot of fun in LA. And I know they are gonna make the world flip and turn and go crazy because they're so cool. 

lol okay onward to the story bye 

***

A few days ago, Yoongi took me with him to go visit Jisoo's grave. I paid my respects with him. I made sure to be respectful during it. Yoongi looked very serious, and he sat down praying at her grave for a while. Jisoo... I wish I could of met her. 

Also, Yoongi learned how to clean up after himself! I no longer clean by myself anymore. Actually, it's more like I do most of the cleaning and Yoongi does a tiny quarter of it. Lazy bum. I know he's busy with work, but still! 

Today is Monday. I'm studying for a big exam right now. Yoongi isn't home yet. He normally comes home around 6 or 7 pm... kind of late. But whatever. 

I read the paragraph in my textbook for the fifth time and still didn't understand whatever it just meant. Maybe Yoongi will help me when he comes home. 

The door made a noise, and I heard the door open. Great, Yoongi's home! 

"Yoongi, can you help me with homework?!" I yelled at the door. 

"Huh?!" A male voice that wasn't Yoongi said in a confused tone. I stood up to go to the door and found myself looking at a handsome guy with a long nose and bunny teeth. 

  What the hell, that's not Yoongi, how did he get in?!  Oh... he has a copy of the house key in his hands. How did he get his hands on that? 

He was wearing a long white shirt, blue ripped jeans, timberlands, and had a red beanie on his head. His brown hair was fluffy and cute. Whoever he is, he's hot.