Confused

Hey guys I'm not sure how many parts I want this story to have before the final. I was thinking of 20-40?... but idk anymore. I want a few cute more parts with Yoongi and Y/N, then Yoongi confesses, becomes a couple, some sad event happens, the event is fixed, some more fluff, maybe a smut (*inserts a lenny face but is too lazy to copy it in), the end. Well look forward to that !

Anyways read on ! 

Yoongi POV: 

Ahhhh what do I do?! I threw a pillow and screamed. I can't sleep. Why was I so stupid to try and confess to her on the phone? No one does that! Thank god she didn't hear what I said. 

I heard a knock at my door. "Hyung are you okay? I can hear you screaming next door." 

I sighed. Must be one of the others. I may have screamed a little too loud. 

I opened the door to find a worried Jimin and Taehyung. 

"What do you want...?" I asked tiredly. 

"We were walking by your room after spending some time at a parade going on and we heard you yelling. We were worried. So we are here. What's wrong? Tell us hyung," Taehyung said, worried. 

I sighed. "Come in. It's about Y/N." 

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "Oooh..." 

Taehyung grinned. "What happened now Yoongi?" 

I sighed. "I called her today I told her I like her over the phone-" 

"WHAT? ARE YOU DUMB?" Jimin and Taehyung smacked my head at the same time. 

"OW! Yah yah yah!" I glared. They bowed and shuddered. 

"S-sorry Yoongi...hyung..." They stood next to each other and acted like scared little children. 

"It was a good thing she didn't hear what I saidon the phone, she said she couldn't hear me. I told her I miss her and she says she misses me too... and I don't know what to do anymore." 

Jimin cleared his throat. "Yoongi, do you really, really, REALLY like her? Or love her?" 

I gasped. His question... 

"I... know I like her. But I don't know if it's really serious-" 

"It's serious." Taehyung said. 

"How do you know-" 

"The last time you acted all uncool and nervous about a girl was with... Jisoo. I remember... it took so long for you to admit your feelings to her and become a couple. We had to help you two get together. And now it's repeating. You found someone fresh. And we know you really like her. So go confess when you actually get back to Korea, pabo." 

Taehyung laughed and patted my forehead. He was taller than me. I pouted. He chuckled and stopped. 

"So...  what do I do now?" I asked, sitting back down on my bed. 

"Enjoy this trip. We're here for another six days grandpa. About your feelings for Y/N... You'll have to try and win her over. I don't know if she even thinks of you romantically. But for now... enjoy the trip. Don't worry about love today Yoongi. Worry about it... when we get back to Korea." 

Jimin smiled at me. "I know you'll win Y/N's heart." 

Jimin is right. I should be enjoying this trip... My feelings for Y/N... won't be dealt with until I head back. 

I smiled softly. "Thanks Jimin and Taehyung. You helped me out a lot..." 

"Good! Well... I'm tired. I'll be heading to bed now..." Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes. Taehyung hugged him tightly as Jimin started to close his eyes. 

(A/N: I JUST REALLY WANTED TO USE THIS GIF ITS SO DAMN CUTE OMG LOOK AT THOSE TWO IM SO DEAD THEY ARE SO CUTE IM DECEASED) 

"Let's go now Jiminie, Yoongi is getting tired too. Bye hyung!" He dragged Jimin out the door while his arm was still around Jimin's shoulder. Those dorks... they really are brothers... 

END OF CHAPTER: 

I hope y'all enjoyed ^^ Thanks for reading bye ^^