We're a thing

Hey  guys. Currently I am still quite sad... but I still want to be able to update. I'll update today to make up for the sad update I made before this. I don't want to exactly talk about right now soo... this chapter will make up for it.

 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^ 

*** 

Yoongi... 

I smiled as I looked into the bag. Inside was... 

.

.

.

.

A giant Kumamon plushie. Why am I not surprised?

 It was the size of a camping backpack, and as thick as someones' pot belly. It's so soft too... 

"Do you like it? You should start a Kumamon plushie collection like me. I already have that plushie in my collection you should-" 

"Man I was expecting you to buy her a golden ring or a beautiful dress or something. Yoongi young man, you have disappointed me..." Seokjin shook his head in displeasure. 

I looked at the other boys. Hoseok seemed so done with Yoongi (he had his J-nope face on), and Jungkook was whispering something to Taehyung. Namjoon and Jimin were quietly laughing in the corner. 

And Yoongi was glaring at Seokjin. Yup, he was pissed at Seokjin for insulting Kumamon. I went up to him and smiled. 

"Yoongi thank you so much. I really like it. It's super cute. Today is like Christmas thanks guys!"  

Because I was happy (and in love) I happily pecked Yoongi's cheek. 

Oh crap. Did I just do that? 

Wait I pecked his cheek. I just pecked his cheek?! I kissed his cheek?!

Did that happen? Oh shit it did. O_O

Yoongi's face turned from white to hot pink. 

"I-i-i-i... y-you're welcome." 

He then walked away to where the bathroom was. Once he was gone, the six other men in the room were screaming like IU came into the room.

"LOOK AT Y/N MAKING DEM MOVES ON YOONGI!" Namjoon slapped my back. Ow!

"I... oh my god." I touched my lips. His cheek was soft. Like his lips... My cheeks turned pink.

"In a couple weeks we can't come to this apartment anymore. Who knows what they'll be doing when they date... not for children... Jungkookie do not watch..." Taehyung covered Jungkook's eyes. 

"I'm not a kid! I'm a twenty year old doing work in the music industry, I'm not a baby!" Jungkook pouted.

"Y/N I didn't think you were so bold..." Jimin said, patting my back, this time much softer other than Namjoon's. 

Aish these people... 

"GUYS GUYS GUYS SHHH!" I yelled. Everyone went quiet. 

"Yoongi will hear you and get mad. And I need help... like real advice help... what the fuck do I do now?" Oh dear lord. 

Everyone went silent until Seokjin broke the silence. 

"I think you guys should work things out... and become a couple!" 

"Yeah just date already, Yoongi is a freak when he has a crush on a girl, and then we have to help him get together with her. You guys should go out already!" Namjoon said, agreeing with Seokjin.