New Apartment

EDIT FROM FUTURE EMILY: GUYS IT'S SUPER DUPER CRINGE AND SUCKY AT THE BEGINNING (I WAS LIKE BARELY 13 WHEN I WROTE THE FIRST QUARTER OF THIS BOOK LMAO AND NEW TO WATTPAD), BUT I PROMISE YOU IT GETS BETTER AS YOU KEEP READING. LIKE WAY BETTER. LIKE THE 2ND HALF OF THE BOOK IS SO GOOD, I COME BACK EVERY SO NOW AND THEN TO READ MY OWN SHIT. LIKE, YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!! SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING JUST BECAUSE THE FIRST LIKE 14 PARTS SUCK DONG >:3 DON'T MIND MY CRINGE WRITING AT THE START OKAY LOL KEEP READING!!!! PLEASE, AND THANK YOU <3 I LOVE YOU!

*** 

I dragged all my three large suitcases with me as I made it to the eighth floor. Do you know how long it took me to get here? My new apartment... new home.

 Long story short I spent so long trying to get all my luggage up here... All by myself... My parents are too busy to help a "young adult" like me, and all my friends were either too lazy to help me, or their schedules were too tight to help me. So I was on my own. And I struggled to get my shiteu up the elevators and stairs... Tired... 

I remember finding this place... I found it online while looking for a new place to stay in. I've been wanting to move out for a while now. Number 1, my parents want me to move out, and Number 2, I want to move out too! The apartment dorm was on the eighth floor of decent apartments half an hour from where my parents' house was. Tt had two rooms, two bathrooms, a big living room, and a good looking kitchen. So of course I decided to contact the person who put up the ad for the apartment. 

I contacted the person, also known as the rent lady who I would be paying soon. 

"Hello. I am interested in living in this apartment dorm. My name is Y/N, and I would like to know more information." 

A day later, I got a response. The person said to meet at this cafe in Seoul. It was a cafe I actually went to very often. I went to the cafe and ordered something. Then I found the lady and we talked. I learned all the information I needed to learn about the place, and the address, and location, etc.

"Also, you'll be having a roommate. Will you be okay with that?" 

Roommate. Well whatever. Meet new people Y/N. I hope it's a girl, gonna be awkward if it's a guy. If it's a girl, I can have more best friends! If it's a guy... I don't know then. Depends. 

 "Yeah sure, I'll be okay." 

She smiled. "Okay, you'll be moving to the place in three months." 

And here I am. The apartment door to my new home is right near the elevator. Good. 

I got my new keys from my purse and opened the door. My new roommate should be inside. I stepped in and took off my shoes, while looking around. It's... kind of messy... And there are like twenty pairs of shoes near the doorway... How will my shoes fit...

Papers were all over the floor near the desk in the living room. Someone's gym socks laid on the floor... Ew, there's something green and gross on the socks, what the fuck is that?! I casually kicked the smelly socks somewhere far away from me. 

This roommate is probably a dude... there are mens' shoes in the doorway and a girl would leave her nasty gym socks probably in her room. But then again, I know many girls who don't do that. Well, there goes the idea of having a new best friend to help me girl problems...  

I gasped in horror when I saw something sitting next to the TV. 

"I-is that a... giant Kumamon plushie?!" Now don't get me wrong, I love Kumamon, but the plushie was a full head taller than me, and took up like 1/2 of the living room space. It's huge!

I touched the plushie's tummy. "Squishy." 

I looked around more. 

 I noticed MORE Kumamon figurines and plushies sitting on the desk, on the chair, and on the table that the TV was on. I giggled. This person must love their Kumamon huh...

SNORE SNORE SNORE

Snoring?  This has to be the messy roommate... I stepped close to the couch and looked to find the snoring person. There laid a boy with messy blue hair, cuddled up in a Kumamon printed blanket. His hair looked so good on him even if it was an odd hair color... His face looked so peaceful as he snored and sleep. He's... adorable looking. 

He then opened his eyes, and saw me staring at him. 

"Hello world... Ahh... you must be the new roommate... Well my name is Min Yoongi... I'm going to sleep now. Get your luggage inside your room, the one that's empty. I'll talk to you... later..." He then closed his eyes, then started snoring peacefully like a little piglet. 

Wow, his reaction was not the reaction I expected. And he seriously went back to sleeping? I kind of need help with my stuff and getting around the place... Well I have to wake him up again. 

I tapped his face until he opened his eyes. "Umm Yoongi... I..." 

"WHAT #$%$ ARE YOU DOING CAN'T YOU SEE I'M #$%$%#& SLEEPING YOU $%#*% DON'T INTERRUPT MY $%#^#&% SLEEP!" 

Oh my god, he suddenly turned into a scary man! I shivered in fear. 

"I'M SORRY, I'LL ASK LATER!"

 I ran for my life with my three suitcases into the empty room he talked about earlier. Well... 

I learned something new today, in my new apartment for the first time. DON'T WAKE UP MIN YOONGI!

END OF CHAPTER: 

Remember when Hobie woke up Suga when he was sleeping... ahh memories... Thanks for reading ^^ bye ^^