Diary

Note: Author Emily is going through some small stress from school ever since Thanksgiving break ended. Every week at school there will always be a test. Always. IDK why my teachers give us so many tests but whatever. I'm sure I failed my math test and my history test even though I studied like hella ;-; Stop trying to kill me school ;-; are you guys having a hard time in school ? because I kind of am T__T (also, I'm suppose to be writing a graded essay for school due in two days right now, but I really don't want to finish it, cuz I'm so god damn lazy.) 

STRESS MAN 

okay if you didn't want to read about my "school stress" start here: 

Y/N POV: 

A... notebook? Inside the box laid a black notebook. It was a nice looking notebook, stationary lovers would love it. I took it out of the box and read the label on the front of it. 

"Yoongi's Diary~"

Wait what ?

Yoongi's diary? He writes in a diary? Seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HE EVEN LABELLED IT TOO HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A DORK 

I never expected a guy like him to write in a diary. I used to do that too but then I always got so lazy to write in it so I stopped. 

No wonder why he didn't want me to open this box! He doesn't want me to learn he writes in a diary pfhhhh what a softie. 

Well should I read it? 

If I read it then I'll learn more about Yoongi... if I don't read it I'm not getting in his personal business... 

Aw fuck it let's read it. 

(HEHEHEHEHEHE)

I feel kind of bad though... Yoongi trusts me... But I'm so god damn nosy sometimes T_T Let's just read it and put it away and act like I didn't just do that. And never mention the words "Yoongi's Diary" in front of him. I flipped to the first page. 

01/01/13

Well that was a long time ago... 

It is almost the day of Jisoo's birthday. I want to do something special for her. She deserves all the happiness in the world. Should I take her to a restaurant? She loves food. I'll have to ask my mom or the guys for advice. I already bought the presents. The Kumamon plushie and the promise rings. She'll like them, she's Jisoo, she likes everything. I really want this day to be special. So I'll do everything to make it perfect. I do have to focus on my career though. I'm starting out as a musical artist soon. I have a lot of things to work on. But I'm really happy. 

- Min Yoongi 

Yoongi is so sweet. Jisoo was his everything. I turned to the next page. It was about some random stuff at school and with Jisoo, and random song lyrics on the next page. There was a lot on the next page. And it was on the day after Jisoo's birthday... the day she died. I better not get too emotional. I looked at the very messy handwriting on the page. It seemed frantic and scared. I took a deep breath and read the entry.