The different new kid

You're the daughter of Kim Possible, as you can guess you're a little different than the rest of your school. But tough your different history yor school loves you! Your great personality and those amazing tricks you show during the trainings of the cheerleaders. Now wonder that you are teen captain.

You and your best friend Madison, (daughter of Megera and Hercules) where walking towards the cantine of the school. You two just had finished an intensive cheer pratice leaving you guys exhausted.

You groaned, placing your banana smoothie on the table. "Ugh, that was killing, it felt like everyone was in a kill mode today!'' Madison smiled "Calm down! You did a great job everyone was just tired of that party from chad." You groaned by hearing that name. "Ugh, Chad. I hate him! He think he's everything!"

"I get yer frusrations Ms. Possible..." Our convo was interrupted by a male voice with a thick scottish accent. Maddie sighed, saying she had to go.

I sighed and turned the other way when the pirate took her seat. "My, my Y/N. You look wonderfull today!" I sighed "Can you leave? I'm reeally tired and you're not helping!'' Harry lauhghed "Wow, calm down love, did it hurt?" I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?!" He smirked. "No, when you fell for me..."

You groaned a desparate laugh leaving your lips. "Seriously Harry? Every time I have a few minutes of spare time YOU need to ruin them with bad joke or some other crap like this! Can you just leave me alone, for once?"

He sihged. "I-I can't..