It's not your fault. (Thomas)

Summary: An imagine for Bryony, I hope you like it and that I worked it out good, comment what you think♥️😊
--------------------------------------

"Bryony you're going with us, if you like it or not!"
That's what your father told you this morning. You had to go to a boring birthday of an older niece of yours.
"No I don't want to go!"
The conversation replayed in your head. Your family frightened you, not in a good kind of way. If that's even possible...
But sadly you had no choice, you had to go with your demanding parents.

At home by your uncle and aunt you quickly felt the stress of seeing your family. The way how they gossiped about you when you left the room, or how they made fun of your life choices.
"What do you want do for an living, honey?" Your aunt asked, playing with your blonde hair.
"I-I want to become an animator, a Disney animator."
You quickly said, believing for once that they accepted your hopes and dreams.
Man, wrong choice. Within seconds the whole table started to laugh.
"Yes keep dreaming sweetheart."

The rest of the day you decided that you better could be silent.
Watching your parents and other family members getting too quickly drunk.
They started to have some arguments with each other, quickly turning out into fights.
Fights about who's better, smarter, more talented.
"Bryony?!" Your mom slurred aggressive to you.
You quickly responded, not wanting to get in her bad side.
"Go home, no one needs you here!"
"B-but, but how? We're living an hour away from here."
"I don't care, just leave!"
"Can I have some mo-

Your dad started to laugh, interrupting the conversation.
"No way we're giving money, find out a way cause we're not going to bring you home!"

With tears glistering in your blue eyes you ran to the cold hallway, calling your sweet and caring boyfriend Thomas.
"H-hey.." you tried to control your voice but miserably failed.
he clearly heard your shaky voice, instantly he noticed something had happened.
"Hey, are you okay sweetheart?"
"Y-es, yes can you pick up?"
"Of course princess."

An half hour later Thomas was standing at the door, waiting for you to grab your jacket and belongings.
He opened the door for you and buckled your seatbelt.
You didn't want to talk to him so you decided to remain silent and stare pointless out of the window.
"So how was the birthday? Thomas asked and placed his hand on your thigh.
"Don't wanna talk about it."
Carelessly you swiped his hand
Of your thigh and kept going with ignoring every surrounding around you.
"Okay, the silence game then..."

"We're here!" Thomas said when he stopped the car.
Confused you looked out of the expensive car window.
"This isn't my house, it's yours."
Thomas turned the car off and got out of it. "I know." He said when he opened your door, trying to get you out of the car.
"And why?" You asked, staying on your place.
He didn't said anything back anymore, your boyfriend just picked you up and dragged you without any problems into his fancy little mansion.
"And why are you thinking I'm not able to walk by myself anymore?"
He gently placed you on the couch, kissing your forehead and leaving to the kitchen.
"Oh, the tables have turned..."
You silently mocked to yourself.
Five minutes later Thomas came back some tea and brownies placed on an incredibly cute princess looking tray.
You stared at his movings, you couldn't find a proper reason why he was doing this all.
"Why are yo-
Before even thinking about letting you end your sentence Thomas kissed you gently on the lips.

"What was that for?"
You asked in complete confusion.
He hugged you tight, like a 5 year old boy who's finally able to hug the princess he has a crush on.
"I want to cheer you up." He whispered in your ear.
"From what?"
"You know, your family..."

Tears filled your eyes, you almost forgot it already. If you had to make place for  every problem and fight your family had there wouldn't be much place over for happy memories. Like the one you made with Thomas, or your friends or all the Disney songs you need to remember when you're in the shower.

Thomas hugged you tighter. "It's okay sweetheart, you can cry."
And you didn't let that opportunity go, within seconds you were almost crying harder than a newborn baby.
"I-I don't get w-what I'm doing wrong!" You sobbed trough your tears. Thomas stroked your blonde locks. "Nothing princess, absolutely nothing."

A few hours later Thomas was able to calm you down, you two talked about everything that was bothering you and then you two found solutions for it.
"I don't know what I need to do without you" you said to your boyfriend while resting on his chest.
"And I don't know what I need to do without you" Thomas said back, playing with your lovely hair.

"I love you.."
You blurted out out of nowhere.

Surprised of the current comment Thomas remained silent.
Ashamed and afraid you tried to apologize, but before even trying to say the word 'i', he already had grabbed your face and kissed your lips intensely.
"I love you more.."

You two got back into the old position, you resting your head on his chest and him resting his arm around your shoulder.
"You know.." Thomas started looking down at your blue eyes.
"Know what?" You asked, staring at you beautiful crystal blue eyed man.
"It's kinda lonely, living here alone. What do you think about living here with me?"

You jumped in the lap of your boyfriend and started to kiss him. "I would love to!"

Okay this was an imagine request. And about that, I think I'm not going to do it anymore with specific names. I'll stick to Y/n. But you can still send in your ideas and maybe later I'll write again with requested names.
But other question, someone asked me if I also write smut. I told her that I did, but I don't know if your guys are okay with that. So if you want smut sometimes leave a comment with the🥀 emoji and when I have ten comments with the🥀 then I'll write some smut. And the titles with smut will also have the 🥀 emoji in it.