Princess of Hearts (Harry)

No one dared enter the fish and chips shop after Uma returned from her failed attempt at getting revenge on Mal.  Only her and her crew went inside, hence causing business to be at an all-time low.  Not that it was usually busy, but Uma needed the money to satisfy her mother, and Harry's petty theft was not enough to sustain them.

So when a girl in a torn up, bright red dress and white leather jacket walked into the shop, it took everyone by surprise.  All the pirates suspiciously eyed her as she entered.

It wasn't a mystery who this girl was: Y/n Heart, the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, was notoriously different from her mother.  the Queen of Hearts was tempestuous, loud, and violent, (Y/N) was almost the same, only carrying more fun and love in her heart.

"Well, well," Harry was the first to approach her, wearing his iconic smirk. He leaned against the wall and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face with his hook. "What 'cha doin' here, princess?"

"Just getting some lunch, Hook," she answered simply as she grabbed his hook, moving it away from her face and firmly gave it back to him.

Harry chuckled to himself as he stepped out of her way, mockingly bowing as she walked past him.  She sat down at an empty table.

Uma stormed up to Harry and grabbed his collar to whisper in his ear.

"I don't trust her," she muttered.

"She's just getting some food, Uma," Harry quietly countered her, keeping his eyes glued to (Y/N).  "There's nothing to be suspicious of."

"She used to be friendly with Mal," Uma spat.  "I don't care if she's just here for the chips.  Keep an eye on her."  She slammed a tray with fish and chips on it in Harry's chest and pushed him towards (Y/N).  He approached her table and carelessly tossed the tray onto the table.  When she looked up at him, she watched as Harry turned around the chair across from her and sat down in it.

"The waiters don't usually keep the customers company," (Y/N) noted as she grabbed a chip.

Harry smirked.  "Do I look like a waiter to you, sweetheart?"

"You did bring me my food."

"Touché."

They sat in silence as (Y/N) ate her fish and chips with Harry occasionally stealing a chip.

When her meal was finished, (Y/N) nonchalantly tossed a random amount of cash on the table and stood up.  Harry immediately followed suit and shot up from his seat.

"Thanks for the food," she sarcastically thanked with her big, popular smile, and she turned on her heel, exiting the shop.  Harry turned and glanced at Uma, who signaled for him to follow her.  He groaned as he went after her.

"You know, villains don't normally use manners," he said once he caught up with her.  He attempted to wrap his arm around her shoulder, which she immediately shrugged off.

"I'm not a villain," she responded.  " I'm a princess."

"But that doesn't mean anything ," Harry replied, furrowing his brows.  "Don't you at least think you're evil?"

"Evil?  Don't know, don't care."

"Then I guess you're on that list to get more VK's into Auradon," Harry snorted, rolling his eyes at the mere thought.  To his surprise, (Y/N) laughed.

"Oh god no," she scoffed.  "Just because I'm not choosing a side doesn't mean I'm gonna go to the land of preppy princes and princesses."

Harry found himself genuinely laughing at that.  Before he could utter a response, (Y/N) stopped in her tracks.