Sick days (Thomas)

Summary: you're ill, and your boyfriend Thomas decides to cheer you up.
___________________________

You laid in bed, your body feeling horrible and your head feeling like hell.

Your boyfriend Thomas was already texting you the whole day. But didn't dare to answer, being afraid that you might throw up by giving one glance at your phone.

Some time later you heard the front door down stairs open and quickly close.

You didn't gave a shit if it could be a burglar, he'll just steal some stuff and leave again.

"Y/n?"
You heard a known voice at the other side of the door, the angle voice of your boy Thomas.

"Come in." You managed to bring out without bringing up a sea of coughs.

He opened the door, quickly seeing how horrible you looked.
"God Y/n, I thought you died. But you still don't look good are you sick?"

You looked towards his direction and made a weak nod.

He sighed. "I don't like it when you're sick, you look so sad when you are."

"Sorry." Your cracky voice apologized.

Thomas smiled and gave you a kiss on your cheek. "No don't apologize. You're sick so you need to be treated like a princess. More than normally."

You smiled at the sight of your boyfriend leaving to the kitchen to make the best soup you would ever taste.

Some time later he came back with a bowl full of chicken soup, some bread and a aspirin.
"My lady's dinner."
He kissed you again, placing the plate on your lap.

"Thanks Thomas, but please stop kissing me. You don't want to end up like me."

He smiled and gave you an extra kiss. "Sorry princess I don't care."

You sighed and started to eat your chicken soup while watching some of your favorite movies together with of your life.

After you finished everything Thomas brought the plates to the sink and cleaned them.

After that he snuggled next to you in bed, incredibly close for someone who's sick.

"Thomas, you don't know how stupid you're doing right now."

Thomas turned you around and kissed you on your lips.
"I love you to much to leave those lips unkissed."

Some days later you finally felt better and decided to visit your amazing boy.

Opening the door you saw that nobody was downstairs.
But a quick groan left your lips when you heard the coughs from upstairs.
"I told him!"

And yes you were right, now he's sick. But you happily take care of your wonderful Prince Charming.

Sorry that I didn't post so much the last months. But my grandpa is really sick and school is a bit tough on me right now. And I'm also working on something new. It's also a imagines series about that actor Tom Holland who's playing spider man. You can find that book on my profile. And I'll try to post more on this book too.
Xxxxxx