"What is it?"

"How about you rethink about calling off the wedding?" I was about to say something but she added, "not because I'm worried about what people say or because I care about Yuri more than I care about you, it's you that I'm most worry about. You're mad at not in stable emotion right now, and it's never a good idea for you to decide while you're angry. Take more time to think about it, please? In the end, whatever your decision is.. you know I always support you."

"Thank you, Mom. I don't know what I'm going to do without you."

---------

Young Eunha

Kiseok wasn't joking at all when he said that he and I were going to live together, he is indeed a man with words. We're currently at his apartment; his two story apartment which actually can be filled by more than five persons. Forget about the luxury hotel where we stayed before, this place is way steps ahead.

More over, talking about the feeling that I wouldn’t dare to trade into anything. The mix feeling being under one roof with Kiseok! I could feel my cheeks getting hotter.

“Do you like your room?” he asked when he opened my bedroom door for me as soon as we reached second floor, there were only two bedroom in second floor, for me and for him.

I looked around, it was bigger than my own bedroom back at home. It also has quite size of window glass, enough for me to enjoy Busan’s view at night. All the furniture were colored white and blue, warm and comfortable to sleep in.

“Or do you want to share room with me? My bedroom is too big for myself.” He said casually, as if it’s just kind of snack offering.

Did he just said that?
I mean— we’re not dating.. yet.
But we kissed— but still—
How could—

I haven’t say anything but then he giggled in amusement.

“Hmmmppphh—muahahaha—” giggled “Eunha—hahaha—” he giggled again, “You should see your expression—” freaking giggled again.

Bad guy!

I pouted and it made him stop laughing, immediatly get himself together then walked closer to me.

“Eunha..” he took step closer to where I stand.

Don’t walk to close— I'm not ready

I want to stop him but—

“Yes?” it was only my reaction.

“Just want you to know that my bedroom view is the best, and if you want to see it, all you need to do is knocking.” He winked and I still freeze on my spot.

Once he just few inch away from me, he leaned closer to my ear then whispered, “Don’t forget to lock your room, just in case I need something to borrow from you and I forget to knock.”

One wrong move, my cheek could bump to his lips.

Don’t move or you'll embarrassed yourself more, Eunha. I told myself.

“Oh and...” I felt his nose smoothly brushing my cheek, “I don’t lock my room.” He finished his sentence with quite long kiss on my cheek then strode out from my room while whistling in happy tone.

What did just happened?

-------

Jung Kiseok

I touched my lips and chuckled, Eunha’s soft cheeks still linger on my lips. Her expression was so priceless, I wish I could take the picture of her red cheeks! Kkkk, she must be so embarassed. But what can I do? I just can’t stop myself to be close to her and touch her.

I giggled again, but then suddenly choked on my own saliva, causing me to cough hard.

Damn karma—

Luckily I was in my own room, I needed to check some stuff related to work, get some paper done first then call Kwon Hyuk to arrange a meeting if it’s possible, but I won’t bring Eunha with me. He must be distracted with Eunha’s presence, I could see it. Even though they already broke up long time ago, ex still an ex; they give you mixed and weird feeling.

Just like Clara?

I heard the voice inside my head ask and quickly ignored it.

To be honest Eunha presence really helps me to be more calm and compose, if I were my oldself, I wouldn’t hesitate terminate the contract with Hyuk right away, sending him to the jail and acquisition all his asset. Though if I want to be real, all his asset wouldn’t enough to pay me back, all the damage, harm and penalty charge would send him on the street right away, leaving him nothing. Hyuk is in the hardest position that any businessman could be and I don’t want to fight a weak opponent. Maybe it’s the best timing to hurt him but playing dirty isn’t my choice.    

I always choose an equal opponent.

I turned on my macbook, connected into wifi for checking emails, after reply some of important emails, I decided to visit Hyuk at his office. Maybe if we discuss it together we could get better idea, two brains are better than one.

After sending message to Eunha, telling her that I will come home late and please her to do anything she wants to do in this apartment when I’m away. I changed my clothes and grabbed my car key and cellphone then rushed out from my room but stopped right away when I reached Eunha’s bedroom door. I stucked out my ear closer to the door but I couldn’t hear anything, maybe she’s sleeping?

I looked at the door handle and then reached it, slowly turned the door handle and noticed that she really locked her door.

This girl..

 I chuckled to myself then walked away before I go more crazy and ridicilous because of her.