chapter 9

The underground club was dark and colourful lights were flashing over the dancing people. Intoxicated individuals were on the dance floor, standing around the bar and in the private booths that were all around and it looked like the party was in full motion by the time I arrived. My pink dress was tightly hugging my body and barely covering my bottom because I put the wrong setting when I washed it in the washer and I redid the pink tips of my hair just for this occasion. I thought I looked good, despite the fading bruises littering the right side of my face and I was in a good mood. I didn't really come to this place to have fun, but I still decided to enjoy myself and it seemed like my partner in crime was planning to do the same.

Byun Baekhyun was standing by the bar and there was a bottle of the club's most expensive whiskey in his hand. He looked absolutely dashing in his white shirt with rolled up sleeves, but he paid no attention to the girls that were glancing at him and trying to flirt. His dark hair was falling on his forehead and he was lightly swaying in the rhythm of the music that was playing from the speakers.

'' Am I late? '' I half yelled in his ear and stepped in front of him.

His dark gaze slowly travelled up my body, then he handed me the bottle of whiskey and smirked: '' Why did you spend so long getting ready? I'm the one that's supposed to seduce someone, not you. Was it really necessary to wear something so provocative? ''

'' Can we move to the other bar that's in the club? I am feeling attacked by the gazes of the girls that were watching you until I showed up, '' I told him, completely ignoring what he said. I nervously swallowed and looked around.

'' Are you trying to seduce me? '' He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him. My eyes slightly widened with surprise and I felt my cheeks heat up when he slowly leaned forward. I tensed and he whispered in my ear: '' Don't worry, you are the only girl that I am really interested in. ''

I frowned and pushed him away. '' Save that for the lady that you have to seduce. She's pretty, so don't act like you mind it. ''

He quietly laughed and took another few sips of the bottle of whiskey that he bought. The club was full of people and he was confused on how we were going to find miss Gang, but he had no idea that I already thought of everything. This place was a bit out of my price point and you had to get on a special list if you wanted the bouncers to let you inside, so the only way I was able to find any information was through one of the dancers at The garden of sins. A sugar daddy of hers often took her here for drinks after her shift and she liked to pick up other men here too. She did some investigating for me and she discovered the private booth that that miss Gang and her friends booked every Saturday of the month. I had to pay her for helping me and she was very weirded out by my request, but in the end I managed to convince her to set up a camera there and now everything was ready for the execution of my plan.

Baekhyun looked at me and asked: '' Where are you going to be in the meantime? What if something will go wrong? ''

'' You are going to have to figure it out on your own, because I have something else in mind. Or someone, to be more exact, '' I replied and smirked.

Baekhyun frowned and crossed his arms on his chest in protest. '' Do you have to speak of other men in front of me like that? You know that I get jealous of things like that. I better not come back to you seducing someone too, because otherwise I'm going to get really mad. These thighs are only for me to look at. ''

His hand reached out towards my bare legs, but I jumped out of the way before he could touch me. He pouted in disappointment and I stuck my tongue out in his direction. He narrowed his eyes and my lips stretched in to a playful smirk as I ruffled his dark hair and said: '' I would not test me when I'm wearing heels, Byun Baekhyun. Especially not pointy ones. Take this as a warning. ''