Swathi plan

Swathi was in agony, she is totally lost, she want Manik back. Manik is a person who cares people whom he want to. Being his wife was some thing different. He gave her freedom money fame circle and many more luxurious which her dad couldn't give.

Manik never questioned her nor enquirer her about anything. He used to be always a spectator for her. She loved the peace and freedom along with some much luxurious. All her friends and page 3 celebrities also drill on Manik as he is handsome Greek god, gentleman never flirts with anyone very sensible treats everyone with due respect and they all even knew how much freedom does swathi posses as his wife which made all get jealous of swathi

Now when he is kicking her out of his live she is afraid what will they do to her, how ill she will be treated by all of them, how much humiliation she has to go through after that. She is really scared.

She went to her only close friend from college days santra. She explained what happened between she and Manik.
"You know santra!!! I ... I offered him to sleep with me every month still he rejected how pathetic?" She again cried
"Swathi..... don't worry may be...... he lost his manly nature? You know men lose it when they are very much involved in work same way he might be?"
"Is it so?"
"May be???"
"What should I do?"
"Plan a good night for him"
"That will be best" swathi eyes lighted up
Both planned a lot.

Manik is in office when he got call from santra
"Manik hi I am santra!!"
"Hi santra"
"Manik actually I have party at my farmhouse I request you and swathi attend it"
"I will say swathi to attend I am busy"
"Manik!!!! Don't do this it's my success party please do come tomorrow you too have a success party at your place then why can't you consider mine?"
"Ok I will try"
"You have to Manik"
"Ok!!! Tomm you have to attend mine"
"Sure Manik Bye"
"Bye"
Manik realises a sharp breath, he hates leaving Nandini for parties as such

Swathi and santra made a hifi, swathi called a beautician santra booked a event manager and asked to decorate the room as required food was ordered, santra gifted swathi a beautiful new design lingerie swathi got ready by 8.

Manik after his last meeting for day, started for party . He want to run to Nandini and high her and feel her but for courtesy sake he has to attend the party so he called Nandini
"Hi baby doll"
"Hi Manik, are you coming?"
"No, I have to attend a party"
"Ooo"
"Don't be I will come home after party"
"By what time"
"20mins drive to party, I will stay for 30 mind and return 40mins back so I may take two hours, have dinner, wait for me till then have some good girly time three of you"
"Ok I will be waiting"
"Can I bring something for us?"
"What does that mean?"
"Some ice creams"
"Ice creams Ok"
"Ice creams all over your body and I want lick it with only my tongue tip most the places like nipple tip your clit, ooooo baby doll what are doing to me? I am already feeling it"
"Manikkk you are too much drive safe first and yes bring them I too will try on you with only tip of my tongue most on your ......."
"Don't say it I may turn my car and reach you now"
"No need go have safe one, and I want you in one piece remember you are mine"
"Always baby doll, have fun" he bid bye with kisses and started driving

When Manik reaches the place and entered he found swathi in very sexy dress. She is wearing a short dress shoulders bare dress is almost to her upper thigh fully make over. Manik exclaimed
"Where is santra?"
"No one here I made a plan for us" swathi said sweetly
"Ok!!! Then bye" Manik turned away
She came running held his arm and stopped "Manik please!!! Don't spoil this, see I planned all this I am giving you a chance"
Manik removed her hand turn around "there is no chance between us everything over"
"No!!!! I won't let you go, see how sexy I am? Are you not tempted? Think once, how you used to beg me? Come on Manik don't be tough nut"
Manik smirked "ya ya and remember how you used to be stone hearted all the while"
"Revenge?"
"Aaaaa swathi grow up its over all totally finished from my side completely. I moved on from you you are not belong to me anymore in any ways"
"Manik!!!! Stop acting enough here I am kind of begging and you are showing attitude?"
"That's what I am saying don't beg me move from me move on"
"No no you are my husband I own you"
"I disown to be yours matter there ends"
"Manik I won't let this happen never"
"What can you do?"
"I can lull myself"
Manik left a small breath took his mobile called police "sir this lady is blackmailing me that if I want divorce she will kill herself so please take care"
Police men were very well know them being a celebrity he took more interest and made swathi sit and started couselling her with help of a lady officer. Manik left.

He came to beach sat their for sometime he checked his mobile their were Nandini calls he took deep breath and left home.

His mind heart and body are not in good condition. He straight away walked to shower Nandini knowing his habit of been cranky on her touch she is silent.
When Manik didn't come out soon she undressed herself entered washroom stood infront on him taking his hand and wrapped around her stomach leaning on his back.
"You don't know how much I need you now but..... today stay away from me Nandini I may hurt you a lot which I not even in nightmare want to do"
"You can never hurt me Manik" she kissed his jaw