Annual meeting

Next day they had Annual meeting. All the share holders, partners, family members, and staff of all the department will be present in meeting hall. It will start by 11. All time it takes till night.

Every one in the office knows Manik as a ruthless boss. A single mistake you are out of the office. Their age experience or talent does give them the ability to get back their work.

Manik from childhood is very much focused about business. At very young age he started working with his dad. He started working in all sections of works from being pa to manger he worked in all sectors before he took up his first project at the age of 19, every one were shocked when he brought the project which felt as impossible. He worked day and night for it whole six months and got good amount of profit in it.

Then he joined office as ceo. His attitude, his confidence and his hard work made him good businessman where as his assessments on the project future and his judgment on get the work done made him unique.

Since from 7 long years he is working as ceo, every year he improved his work more and made his company grow more. This year he made wonders in game of projects, name value brand value and also economical values too.

This year Nandini will read his progress she will be giving him all figures and appreciations which made Manik go crazy. Same way he is worried of himself being around himself and stood some where, he controlling himself to be away from her seems to be impossible.

Nandini is a wild cat for him. To others she is innocent, sensitive cute, charming caring intelligent and sensible lady but for Manik is dominating, demanding, wild, aggressive and passionate women. Knowing her earlier adjectives Manik want to treat her as a valuable very sensitive crystal which made get damaged if he even touch it in appropriate way but she demands to be rough and wild.

It's not that which Manik does not want actually Manik want to be specially with her but he is so scared of himself, as his other side character which much more dangerous to her to be handle

Yes, Manik is almost a beast or monster when it comes to his possessions. What he want he want, no ifs nor buts make its way. Reasons don't rule Manik he make reasons to be fulfilled for him.

From childhood being a single child he is stubborn. Stubborn to get good marks and be school college and university first, stubborn to be work at age of 17 in company, and do project on his own at age of 19, even stubborn to be a singer as his hobby and excel in his works.

Now Manik Malhotra is stubborn to get his happiness his wants his wishes his passion and his desires with onlyHER. Same way he want to be hers forever. He never thought what the feelings are? Why is he such emotional? Why she matters that much to him? Why even her touch on his body is much much more possessive to him? Is it love?

Manik when reached meeting hall. It's filled with various types of people. His mother, swathi, Raj Malhotra are also present along with so many people. But..... his eyes travelled through out hall and stopped at one place a small smile encrypted his lips make a small distance between them. It reflected his eyes and even travelled to his heart which calmed his unknown ragging tension

When he removed the buttons of his blazer and sat besides his father, he got a sudden urge of making Nandini to sit besides him or to say make her sit on his lap as always he makes her to sit. He took water took a sip from bottle and gulped he is trying very hard to gulp the feelings and emotions along with water.

Meeting started, host started meeting introducing new entries from share holders to employees and staff even gave list of dropped out then he asked Nandini to start the annual report to all.