Meeting

Manik is sitting in meeting hall waiting for Nandini. Manik is smiling. Morning when he was calling from her mobile to his, he came across his dad name and got shocked. He when came to office he checked the new employees came to work in office in this three months. He easily found her as she is in higher executive employees list.

He even came to know that she is the one who is giving presentation now which was cancelled yesterday due to his sleep. Which turned to be best night of his life. He smirked finding this new information and started jumping in mind. He is eagerly waiting to see her, but he is busy with many works and meeting till lunch. For first time he is frustrated to work. At same proud of himself as Nandini is working in this company. He is even thankful to his dad for requesting her to join in this branch office.

Nandini came to meeting hall with team. Manik when saw her entering the room he skipped his heart beat. "O my my!!!!! She is going to take my life one day with her beauty and looks she is wearing saree???? Aaaa that simple saree is making her look most attractive and much more sexy. O no!!!! My boner is rock hard now again, it's hurting me. Baby doll you have to pay for this very hard" he groaned lightly that no one noticed it.

 Baby doll you have to pay for this very hard" he groaned lightly that no one noticed it

This is how she is looking. Her curves her beauty her simplicity her eyes the neck he checked her neck mark and found it little faded he felt disappointed little but happy a lot that she didn't covered it up.

Nandini walked to Manik she smiled a little forwarded her hand to shake with Manik. Saying hi
Manik got up from chair looking straight into her eyes waiting to see her reaction and even trying figure out what she is thinking.

Manik took her hand slightly pressed it with warm gesture and in way to convey his care and ..... he don't know above that. He smiled broadly back at her
"I am Nandini Mishra financial advisor recently joined in this branch office" she introduced herself
"Manik Malhotra President if this Malhotra empire" he tried to flaunt himself
"Nice to meet you sir"
"Pleasure to meet you ba..... aahhhh Nandini"
She tried to take her hand back but his hand held more tight she looked at him confusingly he left her hand with so much pain
She smiled took her place
Nandini started her presentation of this three months balance sheets and her upcoming new ideas to get more figures added and getting much more returns. Manik really felt proud of her.

There followed some discussion and some new things and new project budgets which Manik wanted to get in next few months. Nandini took the details and make the note of due date.

After meeting when everyone are leaving Manik stopped Nandini saying he want to discuss somethings she stood there. Manik is waiting for all to go away staring at her shamelessly as in meeting though he is present actively one part of his heart and mind are longing for her, it is reminding him about the great chemistry of them, her demands her pout her biting the lips her moans and mostly her soft skin her smell and her ......, hot lips. He is totally lost in them.

When everyone left Nandini turn to him "Yes sir you can talk now"
Manik called kitchen ordered food along with a coffee.
"I didn't had my lunch not even breakfast let's first eat along with our talk"
She didn't refuse as she too didn't had anything from morning she pussed lips a little and said ok
With in few minutes food came
"Have it please you are looking so worked up and I need you strong and fit for our talks" with his double meaning talks he said with broad smile
She smiled a little back
Both are eating but Manik is enjoying her company he is feeling happy very happy.
"Are you Ok?"
"Ya fine sir"
"Sir???? Am I that old? Call me Manik"
She is shocked
Manik enjoyed her expression "only for you"
Nandini got confused she remembered the letter she read this morning and started staring at him in search of many things in total confusion
He winked
She startled
Manik got took her hand made her stand and pulled her with force she fell on him. He held her waist tight she is still staring at him with fear anticipation and even scared.
"Baby doll!!!!!! What I have to do with you?" He pecked her softly inhaling her scent.
Nandini widened her eyes with this new found information
"You were drunk did loose your memory!!!! Just concentrate baby doll" he is kissing on the mark he gave
She hissed closed her tight thinking it might be a dream
"Open your eyes baby doll look at me" she did
"Last night I shouldn't take advantage but it happened and I am sorry from bottom of my heart if you want you can ........"
She slapped him tight
He smiled
She got confused
"disgusting Mr.Malhotra!!!! How can you do that god dam I am married" she screamed in anger
"To a gay" he added in much more anger "you are just mine only mine and mine so fuck off with your so called marriage. Baby doll believe me I tried a lot to stop myself but miserably failed and fallen for your cute pout and beauty that doesn't mean I am sorry for that I am sorry for doing that when you are drunk"
She took two steps back in horror "you are just a fucking asshole monster"
Manik held more tight so that she can't skip away from his grip "still you belong to this monster this fucking asshole monster"
She widened her eyes "Never not even in dreams you are sick insane and ........" she couldn't speak more as her mouth was sealed by his lips

He kissed her with so much anticipation care love and happiness. He is least effected by her words as he knew she is totally confused and scared he smiled any to make her realise his feelings and emotion which he really couldn't figured out for he himself.
She is kissing him back which is unnoticed by herself as she is lost in his sudden action of this thing which is the last one she thought about is KISS