I need it badly

Manik is not leaving her skin she is now totally lost in his touch "baby doll!!!! You smell sexy you might be wet for me" he pressed her boobs softly she again moaned "aaaaa Manik"
"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered in her ear while taking the earlobe into his mouth sucking
"I....... don't know"
He smirked "what am I going to do with you my baby doll? Are you liking my touch?"
"Yes" she smiled a little
"Oooo my cute baby doll" he lifted her in his arms and asked "your room?" She showed them Manik noticed two boys left them long back

When they entered Manik just took her to placed her in sitting position on bed locked door came to her sat infront of her "shall we? Are you Ok? Are you still sore there? Do you need time to think?"
"Are we going to be bed partner?"
"What you want explain me in detail"
"I don't know Manik I really don't know"
He sat up on bed took her in his lap kissed a little and said "let's flow with all this emotions and feelings let's be best friends, know each other totally then we get divorce with partners and get married as we once had done mistake this time we should be definitely make best choice what do you say?"
"If I give divorce Sid life will be again complicated which I really don't want to"
"We will think about it, about this one what you want?"
"What thing?" She asked confusingly
"Our physical love making baby doll"
She blushed embarrassed and even flushed
"Shall we enjoy as we really feel to enjoy"
She looked at him "What if I get pregnant? What if we don't find any thing common or what if we can't stand with each other?"
"What if we are already comfortable and I think we will be forever"
"Just in one night?"
"Just in one second I felt when you turned and asked me to kiss you yesterday"
She blushed again
"That look I never forget, about pregnancy thing actually I want kids with you lots of but it's ok we will use protection till you want them"
"Lot???? But is it right? Why you are cheating your wife?"
Manik became straight "Nandini I married swathi as it was my parents choice, we meet I found Ok to get adjusted with her as she was Ok, we got married on our very first night I found it that she sucks at bed. I know for this reason I can't hate her but...... reality is I did. I am very passionate at sex life I want an active and good responding bed partner being a man I need relaxation at the end of the day. I am a common man I will can do any amount of hard work and sacrifices but I too need happiness which I mostly need in bed she failed utterly it's not I am sex addict or I had already fucked so many No never it is only her till I met you and in this three years out so much frustration I had fucked her only twice once when I got drunk and second when she came with idea of having it for kids which was always disaster"

"Nandini I will be frank I need sex desperately now, it's high time for me, I am like having everything still starving like hell, I need release I need my body get pleasure and that I want for life time. I don't want to cheat anyone nor I will. And I found you as perfect not only for sex but for everything. Your innocence, smartness intelligence and your beauty all made me all together crazy with me. If you are ok if you can give me a chance to show me how I am and what I am in both life and bed I will feel that I am privileged obiliged and greeted and don't want you be in hurry take your time but please I beg you don't run away from me"

She took deep breath "I too need sex life. I married a gay and he has a boyfriend who stays with us and all time fuck each other being an young lady I too got frustrated about my life I want this physical life but that doesn't mean I can get fucked by any random guy as I did yesterday, that was my first time"
"I know" his eyes brightened
She giggled blushed "I can't even become a home breaker mistress nor any slut"
"So what you want now?"
"Let us do it now I need badly" she said looking straight into his eyes
He is overwhelmed by her words. He jumped carrying her in arms like a kid "I love you I love you for this"
"But...... unless we find out it's not lust it love which we are bounded together we will not think of any divorce or hurting anyone."
His face fell pale "Means we can't now?"
"I want to but.... I feel guilty"
Manik looked at her smiled "o my baby doll what have you done to me? Just fucking shit your brain work more get fucked by me wildly" he started kissing her wild she smiled and started responding.

Both are in bed naked Manik is playing with her every bit of skin she is screaming hell in pleasure not caring about anything
"Babydoll you are fucking wet for me and you smell so exotic see my erection he showed his penis to her she widened her eyes then shut them "o my god it's so big and I feel shy don't show me"
"How can you suck me with seeing and touching me?"
"No no I can't" she pouted
Manik made her see him "open your eyes jaan!!!!" She did
"This not just sex we need to enjoy we need explore each other feel each other want each other it's not just I go in fuck you get released and left sleeping it's art it's devine it's feeling expressing emotions and love nothing about your body or my body it's about our heart which can feel us it's our soul which can feel this pleasure"
She felt something really great about it she slowly took it in hand and shivered by its pulsing hardness
"If you don't want you don't need to"
"I will" she took into her mouth he groaned
He too giving her oral pleasure in 69 position. When both felt satisfied Manik entered her slowly. She demanded fast but he is dead slow she got frustrated "Manik go fast"
"No" he is teasing she flipped their position as Manik was deeply engrossed in teasing her he didn't put his weight on her
"I will do it" she is top now he smirked and gave her full accesses
She is jumping on him, her boobs are dancing this sight made him go wild he is giving her strokes from down she is screaming in pleasure he is groaning
After a good time fucking each other both climaxed
"It's heaven" he said kissing her
She is exhausted he hugged her tight keeping her on his chest she slept immediately.