Messy life of manik

Manik just returned from Germany, after three months. He is very much stressed due to work. He missed his house a lot. He straight away reached home from airport

"Manik you came home finally" hugged his mother Madhura
"I missed you mom" he hugged her tight
"Manik How was the trip???" Mehir asked
"Best but I am tired" he took his blessing drank water "I will sleep I need it badly" he said and moved to his room.
Swathi is not in room, he removed his coat, removed t shirt and went to washroom and frozen. Swathi is under shower all naked. He hugged from back "I missed you swathi"
"Manik you came back I missed you too"
He started kissing her back she got irritated "Manik how many time I said I don't like in day light and I hate getting fucked anywhere else other than bed that to in dark no you want to always spoil my mood get away" she screamed and took towel went away leaving him frustrated
Manik hit the wall he is dam pissed off he stood under water for long time we he felt bit relax he wrapped towel and came out
"Manik dress up and come down have breakfast"
"No I need sleep and don't disturb me till evening"
"Manik I hate this laziness"
Manik got angry "Shut the fuck up!!!!! I am working from two long days and night without food and sleep my body and mind needs relaxation which you can't give me so you fuck off let me at least sleep and not a word more I will strangle you off" Manik said in stern voice holding her arm tightly
"Manik you can't talk to me like this"
"You can't make me starve physically like this, bloody fuck you sleep in bed like a dead body while I fuck you and don't allow me to even talk or take your name which sucks me. You can't do that to me"
"I am like that"
"Then I am like this bare it and fuck off"
"You are just a jerk"
"You are just useless, forget it" he just walked out leaving her and came down to hall slept in sofa shouting at everyone not to disturb him till he himself wakes up.

Madhura took deep breath, everyone in house knows Manik and swathi relationship in house having no choice they are silent many times she wants to talk to Manik about divorce swathi but she fails as she want Manik to come up with that idea.

Manik got up at 7 in the evening Madhura came with food tray towards him. He smiled started eating as he is really hungry. All items in plate are his favourites.

Aloo paratha, kheema koftas, biryani, suji ka halwa, and coconut water. He smiled started eating like a kid. Both mother and son talked a while then Manik went to his room got dressed up in casuals and took his car keys
"Mom I am going to club I may get late or may not come don't wait for me"
"Manik running away is not solution"
"Some time it's best option mom" he kissed her forehead "don't worry your son is not weak nor has any weaknesses till now so chill when time comes I will definitely take my own side and kick some ass out till then let it be"
She smiled a little "it's true I know it"
"I know that too bye and be smiling always"
He came out and reached his favourite club.

Manik and swathi got married three years back. Everything was perfect for them till their very first night, swathi is frigid and very stubborn maintains her own comfort zone when it comes to bed. Where as Manik loves it very passionately, he loves to talk moan roar scream do varieties being creative and active ness in bed.

There came all problems. Swathi Mittal is Mittal group own daughter a very small company. She is fashion designer. Mittal is friend of Malhotra so both got some talks in parties, parents decided them to get married having no grievances and any flaws both agreed. Everything went well other than their sex life. After a month all came to know about their problem as swathi created a mess on it one day.

Her parents and his parents tried a lot to convince swathi to visit a therapist to over come theses type of problem but she is all stubborn all pitted Manik.

Manik want to give her time and see that she can change and more over this time he want to be with a girl whom he can love not like earlier so he is waiting for his charming sexy girl.

Who knows two souls in search of love and passionate love making can meet at some place like club.

Yes,,,, Nandini as her meeting cancelled due to her boss is tired of journey, she don't want to cancel clubbing due to meeting cancellation so she came with her friends Jasmine and Keerthi. Whom she calls jazz and kitty.

All three are at dance floor, hitting the floor with full mood, they all are drunk and all the men o we there are enjoying the dance. Manik who just entered looked at the crowd and didn't care to look at and just walked to bar counter ordered his drink. After two drinks a girl came besides him and leaned on counter "I need vodka with lime and salt"
Manik looked at her.

Big doe eyes with thick lashes, short nose, o god so lusty lips and cute face, she is dam sexy in cuteness he felt it. He then gave a look at her body it found as sexy he all of sudden felt an urge of raising dick at once all. He checked her out agin and found her fully drunk he held her waist before she could fell down. She perfectly fitted in his arms
"Can you take me to my room please jazz" she said in total drunken state.
Manik smiled and took her arms and went to counter enquirer about her room and took her to room. She is like feather weight puffy, very soft and very much attractive.

Manik places her in bed and looked at her with total lust as he is starving from so many months and here she is giving him tough time.
Nandini got up and started to remove her top
"Stop no" Manik screamed
"Shout up sid!!!!! I know your my husband and you are gay so no need to shy before you it's too hot here...." she said stammering all the way
Manik is shock to core "she is married and he is gay????" "What a life???? She is dam sexy man ooooo her boobs they are firm untouched and very attractive" Manik couldn't stop himself so just pressed her boobs with his hand while she was struggling with her bra. She moaned sweetly
Manik is now uncontrollable the thing which he want to is hear moan when he makes out and now he listened it for first time. He continued to press them more she is messy all the way and started to moan more "aaahhhhhhh so goodddddd"
"Say Manik" he demanded
"Manik!" She took his name as prayer
He kissed her madly while pressing her both boobs she is also kissing him back