Stupid swathi

Manik came home seeing him back, Madhura hugged tight he too.
"I missed you Manik, where were you?"
"I am at peace happiness and home, I am so so happy mom"
"Swathi came freaking she broke all the things in room"
"Let her do whatever she want, I asked her divorce she refused so I called for case she is freaking now"
"Are you Ok?" She is worried now
"She don't effect me mom not any more three years are more longer which I waste on her now I can't even waste a single minute talking about her, how are you? Are you worked up with my decision?"
"No I was the one who insisted"
"Ya I know, come let's have some coffee"
"I will even make snacks for you"
"Ok I will sit on slab as I used to back while are cooking"
She blushed with happiness she hugged him again "I missed it a lot"
Manik day on slab of kitchen while his mom is sitting cooking his favourite chicken sixty five.
He texted Nandini "baby doll! I am at home mom is cooking for me I am sitting on kitchen slab texting you"
He got text back "Are you Ok? Send me your this version of you"
Manik smiled took his and mom's snap sent to her
"What are you doing Manik are you busy?" Madhura asked
"No say"
"Why all of sudden you are taking divorce? Why on that day when swathi touched you, made you that crazy? What is going on in your life Manik?"
Manik took deep breath "I found one for me"
She gasped turned to him with surprise shock what not
"Yes I found Nandini and I am staying with her all the while"
"How when what why???" She try to find all questions at a time
"I went to club on that day, I found her in club, we gelled up soon so...."
"Where are there parents? Is she willing to marry you? Shall I talk to her parents?"
"Actually..... she married a gay, he could become a best friend but not husband as I landed in wrong marriage she too, about marriage I need good time mom"
Madhura is just numb "I don't know how to react? I mean .... I don't know"
"She is innocent, soft, intelligent very down to earth beautiful and lot more if you want you can meet her"
"Will she meet me?"
"Yes of course"
"Do you have picture of her?"
"Yes" Manik gave mobile to show the picture
"I think I have seen her before"
"Really? Where"
"I don't know I don't remember but... when I remember I will say it"
Both talked about Nandini while Manik was having chat with Nandini too on mobile.

When Manik about to go out swathi entered seeing Manik she stopped at entrance blocking the way
"Manik!!! We need to talk"
"About what?"
"Us?"
"Which doesn't exist"
"God damm it!!! Manik I am your wife you can't just ignore"
"Only you have that right ya ya" He moncked
"Ok I am at fault I am sorry you just say what you want"
"Divorce"
"To avoid it"
"Nothing"
"Manik you love me you can't get over me" she challenged
"Really??? When did that happened?" He asked leaning on the wall beside being so lazy so that she get impulsive at his behaviour
As expected by Manik swathi is now in frustrated state as Manik is not showing any sort of expressions she is expecting "if you don't love me why will you try to come near me? Want sex?"
"That's it I want sex as a man, you believe or not every man expresses his love care passiveness his expectations his wills his wants desires every dam thing starts with sex life. In arranged marriage like us we have first night to me you mine physically first then our journey of love next but what you did? On our very first night you said you won't give me anything in return and I should just fuck you and sleep silently? It best to fuck myself in bathroom than fucking you, still still I tried my best to make you explain understand you help you to think about it I gave time even I showed you love and care but what you did you just played games of dominance???? You fool swathi if you would have make me love you I would have been your puppy for life time you couldn't understand such simple thing how pathetic???? Now I can't even pity on you sorry but I can't do anything except divorce"

"Let us start it now as you said this time I will listen if I can make you puppy as Sudha made her husband then I will do whatever you say" she said happily

Manik laughed loudly "swathi at least listen what you say, you are impossible I really feel pity, you should stop going to this stupid friends at least in future when you get a person for you, you may get good life unlike this one"
"Manik please!!!! See I can't be shameful among my friends you can't give me divorce"
"Ok fine..... you give me divorce"
"Why will I? You are rich handsome sexy very well behaved and all my friends feel I am blessed to have them why will I divorce you"
"O god swathi!!!! This now too much, I can't insult myself more you are playing on my nerves more do one thing saw your friends I am an womenizer so left me"
"No no they will think that I am not beautiful enough its shame on me no I can't"
Manik felt bewildered he doesn't know how to react at this particular situation, she is not bothered about them their marriage or their life she is bothered about what the reason she could give to her friends to get divorce from him. "Pathetic life I have, I need air to breath" he ran away from her. He never noticed swathi this stupid she is, he thought she is just social bee but now he found out that she is stupid