The Color Of Love. Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

"Yea, still determined to become a lawyer," I stated.  

"So you're not giving up. Good," he stated. "How are you parents?"  

"Why would you want to know...they hated you Jake."  

"I know but I was referring more to your mom, she was nice." I laughed. 

"She's doing fine I guess, how is Trish?"  

"Still bitchy," he said laughing. I laughed along with him. "So are you seeing anybody?"  

"No Jake, I'm not much of a player like you," I told him. 

"What? I'm not a player. I just like to have sex...with a lot of girls."  

"Whatever," I muttered. 

"We probably have been with the same amount of people Lyssa," he stated. 

"I highly doubt that, and you do too" I said. 

"Whatever, so how many guys have you been with?"  

"Less than you."

"Well I haven't been with any guys so.."

"You know what I mean" I replied 

"You don't know that," he stated. 

"Yea I do," I told him. 

"How?"  

"First of all, you had sex with my roommate which means you're at one, so bam! You've already been with more people than me," I said. 

"What... so you're saying that you haven't been with any guys since me," he asked.

"I guess so."  

"I'm the only guy you have ever had sex with."  

"Yes Jake," I said mad that he was dragging it on so long.  

"So I'm you're one and only."  

"Jake!" I shouted.  

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," he said letting out a laugh. "I just can't believe it. I mean look at you, you're gorgeous, so I know looks wasn't a problem." He stared at me, "Do you have feelings for me still Alyssa?"  

"Puh-lease Jake! Get over yourself," I told him. He needed to lose some of his cockiness

"I'm just wondering why." 

"Maybe it was the fact that I had my heartbroken by a guy who I thought loved me and I didn't want to risk it again," I blurted. He looked at me as if he was shocked I said that.