Eighteen

UNKNOWN-

"Taehyung I don't really understand what you're saying" Jimin huffed as he put on his shoes, ready for school.

"JUST DONT COME TO SCHOOL" Taehyung suddenly shouted, getting Jimin shook. But being the stubborn bean he is, he stood up and opened the door of his house.

"I'm going to school whether you like it or not Tae"

"But chim-" Before Taehyung could get the chance to reply, the line was cut dead, Taehyung looked at Jungkook nervously with wide eyes.

"H-He can't go to school he'll-" Taehyung started saying in panic, tears building up in his eyes that made Jungkook quickly walk towards him and pull him in a hug.

"K-Kookie he can't go-"

"I know, I know"

And Taehyung breaks down.

- 🍙🍙🍙 -

Jimin felt uncomfortable.

The stares were too.. judgemental to say, he felt smaller than he is right now, he went to his locker to get his things and go to his classroom in peace but-

"Park Jimin please report to the Principal's office immediately"

"Well shit" Jimin muttered to himself before he went there, and when he got to his destination, there he saw Yoongi along with Sir. Hoseok?

"Jimin please sit down" Jimin quickly obeyed and sat on the chair beside Yoongi.

"You know that what you're both doing is unforgivable, right?" The Principal spoke, Jimin felt nervous all of the sudden.

What is this about?

"Wh-Why am I here?" Jimin uttered, The Principal sighed.

"It seems the Sir. Jung has caught you and Sir. Min Yoongi kissing outside school"

Holy shit-

"I'm sorry, but your relationship with your teacher can't go on anymore" The Principal said to Jimin.

"B-But ma'am please! I can't just leave him-"

"You will leave him whether you like it or not, this is such an unforgivable and sinful relationship! This can't continue anymore" The Principal replied. Jimin felt his heart break, he looked at Yoongi who looked blank he wasn't speaking or anything.

"Sir Min, I'm sorry but I'm taking your duties as a teacher here away, I'm sorry but you may leave now" The Principal spoke, Yoongi quickly stood up and walked away, Jimin looking at him with sad and begging eyes. Begging for him to stay.

But Yoongi left.

"You may go Sir. Park"

And Jimin ran away.