seven (M)

YOONMIN IS GONNA GO DARK BEWARE:

3RD PERSON -

They didn't remember how they ended up like this, on Jimin's bed, bodies pressed together as their mouths are on each other, tongues dancing with each other. All Yoongi remembered was that they were watching a movie, unfortunately the movie contained an unwanted scene for the both of them. It was then that the tension between them that made them here, making out and feelings each other's warmth.

Jimin gasped as Yoongi kissed from his jawline to his neck, he wrapped his arms around the older's neck, feeling everything heat up inside him.

"Y-Yoongi hyung-" Jimin moaned out as Yoongi roamed his hands all over the the younger's body, feeling every inch of the smooth skin.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore" Yoongi cursed and took off his pants as well as Jimin's, resulting with the both of them naked, Yoongi eyed the younger, whose mouth was slightly opened, puffs of air along with pants and moans coming out, he looked like a wreck, Yoongi licked his lips and smirked, he grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand.

"Hyung hurry up please" Jimin panted out, Yoongi poured a good amount and put it on his fingers before letting one finger slide gently in Jimin, whom gasped at the sudden invasion.

Incoherent words came out of Jimin's mouth as Yoongi prepared him, moans growing louder and body getting more needy. Once Yoongi felt the younger was ready, he lubed up himself and lined his cock into Jimin's entrance before gently entering him.

A pained moan erupted from Jimin, his panting became shorter as tears came down his eyes.

Yoongi is big indeed.

Yoongi started to move slowly, and his paced went faster as Jimin started moaning aloud, his pace making Jimin scream louder, Jimin was in heaven, the feeling of Yoongi inside him was magical, it didn't take long for Yoongi to find Jimin's prostate

"H-Hyung! M-more!" Jimin screamed, Yoongi fastened his pace, both moans and groans were heard in the room, the sound of skin slapping skin and the tension between them increasing.

Both came together with a long moan, Yoongi pulled out and fell beside Jimin, whom quickly snuggled up closer to the older, both still breathless from the amazing night.

"Good night Yoongi hyung"

"Night Chim"

🍑🍑🍑

Taehyung started to hum in a low tune as he walked home, he opened the door and went straight to Jimin's bedroom, thinking that their teacher already went home.

"He- Holy shi-" Taehyung covered his last mouth at the sight to avoid making a noise, Jimin was snuggled up in Yoongi's arms, which protectively wrapped themselves around the younger. Taehyung smirked at the sight and took a picture.

He tiptoed outside the room and closed the front door of the house, looking at the picture with a smirk on his face.

"Such an Instagram worthy picture"

🍑🍑🍑

SUCKISH UPDATE OML FORGIVE ME