two

Yoongi sighed as he entered the faculty room, grabbing his class records until he heard a chuckle behind him, there Jungkook stood wearing a button up black blouse with dark jeans, not too tight just fit, he had glasses on as well.

"Good afternoon Mr. Min"

"You too Mr. Jeon" Yoongi replied, Jungkook turned to him with a welcoming smile on his face, which Yoongi quickly returned.

"Hope you have a good day with your class" Jungkook said before walking out the room, Yoongi shrugged and walked off to go to his class, once he arrived everyone was quiet. But mostly the students were dazed or playing on their phone, he enters the room and sees all the shocked look the students gave him.

He looked at everyone in the room before speaking up.

"Good afternoon everyone, as you all have heard, there has been a shuffle of the teachers, some of your subject teachers will be replaced by someone else, Mr. Jung has been replaced by me"

"I am Mr. Min Yoongi, but call me Mr. Min, I will be your new teacher in Mathematics" Yoongi said with a raised brow as he inspected everyone in the room, one boy caught his attention and it looked like he was about to drool.

"So are there any questions?" Yoongi asked and a student quickly raised her hand, the said teacher nodded at her and she stood up.

"H-How old are you Mr. Min?" The girl asked, Yoongi raised an eyebrow again before answering.

"I'm 23" Yoongi answered, the girl sat back down after bowing politely, Yoongi sighed and turbed his attention back to the class.

"As of now you will have a free time, I will only be checking your grades and see to it if you need help" Yoongi announced, the class cheered lightly and chatted to their classmates.

"Yah! Jimin!" Taehyung whined, Jimin quickly snapped out of it and looked back at a pouting Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung chuckled at him with a mischievous glance.

"You like Mr. Min don't you?" Taehyung teased, Jimin groaned and banged his head on the desk while Taehyung was laughing his ass off.

"Oh come on it's alright Chim! I dig a teacher too" Taehyung said with a big grin on his face, Jimin sighed helplessly.

"Just shut up Taehyung, ugh why does he have to be so hot" Jimin whined out slightly, Taehyung chuckled at his best friend's antics and pat his back.

"It's okay Chim, I'm sure sensei will notice you" Taehyung said with a wink, Jimin glared at him flicked his forehead, earning a 'Ow!' from Taehyung.

"Fuck you and stop using those Japanese thingys on me and my feelings I-"

"Sir. Park Jimin?" A voice boomed out, everyone turned as well as the two.

"Is Park Jimin here?" Yoongi asked as he looked around the class.

Oh shit lord fuck my-

"Mr. Min! He's here!" Taehyung yelled as he pointed to his best friend who was frozen in his seat.

"Park Jimin, please come forward here" Yoongi said, Jimin gulped and prayed for his life before walking towards Yoongi's desk.

"Y-Yes Mr. Min?" Fuck my stuttering go away. Jimin asked, Yoongi licked his lips as he concentrated on his class record, and Jimin felt hot instantly.

"Well Park Jimin, it seems your grades in Math aren't that good, I suggest you get a tutor for this" Yoongi said, his voice ringing through Jimin's ear as he robotically nodded his head.

"B-But I don't know any tutor" Jimin said, he just didn't really want a tutor at the moment, just another weight on his pockets.

"Then shall I tutor you?" Yoongi asked and Jimin's eyes widened in reply.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DID HE JUST-

"I'll take your silence as a yes, come to the faculty room after classes, we shall start with Trigonometry" Yoongi said, Jimin nodded and bowed before walking towards Taehyung, who quickly bombarded him with questions.

"So? So? What happened?" Taehyung asked, coming closer to Jimin, show as blushing mad and hugged Taehyung.

"Mr. Min's gonna tutor me, help me Tae-" Jimin pleaded while Taehyung gave his very best not to squeal at the moment.

"I'll accompany you to the faculty room alright?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

And Jimin starts to question his existence.

----

"Um, Mr. Min?" Jimin asked as he popped his head into the faculty room, Yoongi turned his head to the door and saw Jimin with Taehyung.

"Ah, Park but did I call you too Kim?" Yoongi asked unsurely.

"I'll open the door for you guys" came a husky voice and Mr. Jeon opened the door for them, Jimin heard a gasp behind him.

"HOLY SHI-" Taehyung quickly covered his mouth to avoid embarrassment in front of his crush, Mr. Jeon merely chuckled making Taehyung blush more.

"Come in Park Jimin, Mr. Min is waiting for you inside" Mr. Jeon said, Jimin nodded his head at his History teacher before going inside.

"Bye Chim good luck!" Taehyung said with a smile, Jimin waved back at him before continuing to go to his Dad-- TEACHER.

"So" Yoongi put his glasses on making him look ten times hotter while Jimin felt suddenly hot from his appearance.

"Shall we start?"

-----
"Lucky for you that's what I like"

Yoongi with glasses is wlxnekxnjd