The ring selection didn't take much time. They were supposed to deliver the rings in three days. They were simple platinum wedding bands with small diamond in the middle, nothing too fancy. Simple and sweet, just the way she liked it. 

                                    They were now on their way to her apartment. Jared had come to pick them up at the airport. The ride was silent as Kayden stared out of the tinted window. The partition was put up to give them their privacy. Miracle was busy thinking about the things that had happened and admiring Kayden's long fingers, all at the same time. 

                                     "Kay?" Miracle called out for him softy, trying to get his attention,"I have to tell you something."

                                "What is it?" Kayden asked turning his head to look at her. He expected her to say something weird or scold him like she usually does. Imagine his surprise when she suddenly pecked his mouth and said she loved him.

                                  "What-What did you just say?" Kayden asked as he held his breath, waiting for her to say something else and deny the fact that she just confessed. Tell him that his ears were ringing and he was just hearing stuff. But that never came. Instead, she confessed, again.

                                         "I love you, Kay. And I am glad we are getting married." 

                                  "Oh, Shit! Baby, I love you too. So much, just so fucking much." And with that he crashed his mouth down on hers. It was like heaven when their lips met. No, there weren't any fireworks, nor any sparks neither the tingles, just pure bliss. Which only lasted for a few seconds. Because soon they found their heads bumping into the partition, because of the sudden break. 

                                "What the hell? Jared, is everything all right?" Kayden asked, lifting the partition. 

                                  "Sorry, boss. Just a bump on the road. It's all cool now." Jared replied, sheepishly scratching his neck. Kayden just nodded his head in realization and sat back with Miracle in his arms.

                                  "How much more time before we reach?" Asked Miracle.

                               "Ten minutes more, Ma'am." Jared replied curtly. Miracle just chuckled merily at his manners.

                           "You can call me Miracle, Jared. I am not your boss." 

                        "Uh... Yes, Ma'am. I mean Miss. Miracle." 

                                Jared was a cute guy and extremely loyal to Kayden. Hence, Kayden had called him to drive them home, in the middle of the night. But his loyalty did not stop Kayden from feeling jealous in anyway. But the jealousy was just a little bit, not to the point where he would go and choke him.

                               Precisely, after ten minutes they had reached her apartment. Jared had immediately taken his leave. After digging out the spare key from one of her flower pots, Miracle turned to open the lock, when a bag full of papers fell from above. On every paper, only two words were written.

                              "MIRACLE. MINE."

                         "Miracle, it's okay. Don't be afraid." Kayden said, assessing the frown on her face.

                        "Kay, I am not scared." Miracle said as she turned to look at him. Kayden gave her a confused look. 

                          "But, I do have major feeling that my stalker might be a werewolf! Or a vampire!" Kayden was still very much confused over her sudden declaration. 

                                   "What? Don't look so confused. Look at what it says. 'Miracle.Mine.' This is so stupid. Seriously he should read some of my books."

                         At that very moment, Kayden realized that more than him, this stalker should be scared of her. And her brain. 

**********************************************************************************************************

A/N: HELLO THERE!! AND EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT... 

MY SCHOOL HAS STARTED AND I HAVE BEEN A BIT BUSY. 

BUT THAT WILL NOT STOP ME FROM UPDATING!

SO.. THE ONLY PROBLEM WILL BE, THAT THE UPDATES WOULDN'T BE SO FREQUENT.. 

I WILL UPDATE ONCE A WEEK.. JUST NOT SURE WHICH DAY.. BUT I WILL UPDATE ONCE A WEEK AND THAT IS A PROMISE!

SO IN THIS CHAPTER, BOTH OF THEM FINALLY CONFESSED.. NOW THEY KNOW ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS.. BUT THIS STALKER IS CREATING PROBLEMS.. 

YA'LL HAVE ANY IDEA WHO MIGHT THE STALKER BE? 

AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME IF LIKED THE CHAPTER OR NOT..

UNTIL NEXT TIME..

ENJOY READING..

LOVE TRISH

P.S: NOT A WEREWOLF STORY!