12_ we are here for you

lillia P.O.V

Darkness all over me again . for a second i thought I'm still laying there with all the pain , for a second i thought that no one came for me . but then i remember his words it was like a wishper baby , come back to me . I heard a lot of things but those words were printed on my mind , i didn't know if it was real or just an illusion . all i knew that those words might've saved me .

when i opened my eyes the lights blined me i was so tired to fight back so i closed again and drank all the pain again , i felt a gentle touch on my hand , it gave me power i was hoping it's him .

" Lills, you are awake . " , he was sitting there with a huge smile on his face for a seconf i felt happy . but when i gathered all my power i knew my illusion had the best of me , it wasn't him . it was adam .

" Hey , it's okay I'm here . " , Adam tighten his grip on me like he was holding into life , fear was printed on his face, i love my protective brother .

" How are you feeling ? , do you need anything ? , should i call a doctor ? " , adam was bombarding me with question that i couldn't even answer , I am so tired .

I grabbed adam hands it wasn't that strong it was barely a touch but it made him calm .

" Just stay here with me " , adam face soften on my words but immediately tuned sad he was on the edge of crying .

" Lillia , I'm so sorry . i should've been there for you but i wasn't I'm so sorry . " , and then he couldn't take anymore i saw tears on his face and it just made my pain feel even more real .

" Hey , it's okay it wasn't your fault , it was nobody fault . you shouldn't feel so bad you are still the brother that i love . " , adam wasn't convinced with my words but it made him calmer.

" And look you saved me after all . "

" It wasn't me who saved you , lills . it was alex , you should've seen him how he held till here and was fighting everyone for you , he was like a hero "

when adam said those words the pain was all gone , he there for me , he came for me . and that just cured me .

" Yeah , he is my hero. "

Alex P.O.V

Last night when i saw her like that i felt like my soul left me . the thought of her leaving was so terrifying, if anything happend to her i would be devastated . I was determined to destroy the person who did this but now what all matter is her .

all i wanted to do is to take the pain from her body to mine , because it was to easy to see her like . i held her like she was the most gentle thing is this world and she is . I didn't even know how me made it to the hospital . all i ever wanted is her pain to be gone even if i had to fight every single person , because no one was mpre important than her .

" Alex ? " , Adam was standing infront of me relieved now , i was so glad he came to me first .

" I was calling you for quiete sometime , are you okay ? . "

" Yeah , I'm sorry i was just focused on my thoughts . "

" I know you are worried but it's okay you don't have to be , she is awake and all better now . "

Those words all what i wanted to hear , i felt like this is the moment i knew what joy and happiness is .

" Really ? , can i see her ? . "

" Yeah , but she is asleep now . you can do that when she is awake ."

" it's okay , just seeing her is enough.  "