8 _ new faces

lillia P.O.V

" Just come with me ."

" No , lillia library is like hell to me i won't go and you are not 8 . " , he was not tired of his stupid unnecessary comments but when his sister need him he has no time on this world .

" Don't you have friends to keep you company , go to them and leave and my lazy ass alone . "

" Yes , i do have but i don't wanna disturb them because unlike you , they have real things to do . " , Yes i do have him .

" it's okay , lills we are here for you , i told you nothing matters more than you . " , I didn't need to turn to know who this voice belongs too , i was thinking about him and he was just there , it was quite magical .

Adam looked up to see who is there for his sister beside , he was supprised to see alex but soon his sight trails, to the one beside him and he was frozen more like fascinated.

" Oh my god , Adam . " , well turn of events . i didn't know my brother knew gorgeous girls like annabelle .

" Belle ... i mean annabelle , hey . "  , Oh my god my brother was literally trumbling right now , he is never gonna hear the end of this from me now .

" It's okay Adam , you can still call me belle . I'm really happy to see you . "

she was huging him tight , they must've been close , annabelle was so happy het smile reached her ears , and my stupid brother was standing like a fool statue .

Chris cleared his throat probaly reminding them that we are here too . i can't blame them after what i saw even i forget that they are here .

" So you guys know each other ? " , chris was pretty confuse just like the rest of us .

" Yeah , adam and i were in a camp together last year , you guys remember the trip i had last year ? , he was there with me , i really missed you Adam . ?

" Yeah , i missed you too belle . "

she hugged him again , oh my god snap out of it annabelle .

" Okay , well you guys this is my brother  . my twin brother Adam and this is alex , chris and of course you know annabelle . "

" nice to meet you guys , i was thrilled to meet you . lills never shut up about you . "

i gave adam a small laugh telling him I'm-gonna-kill-you. and the jerk just smirked .

" okay , i was heading to the library . i must go now , you guys catch up . "

i was ready to run and i did but not for long when his soft hand grabbed my arm . i turned around can't seem to hide my smile .

" without me , lills ? "

" well , if you wanna come with me i won't say no to that but i must warn you that i don't think people like the places i visit . "

" you'll be there , right ? so of course I'll like it . lills , even if it's hell it will be paradise with you there . "

can someone grab me ? , because I'm gonna fall this boy is so cheesy but i love it .

" Okay stop , you are just exaggerating there . " , i can't help it but laugh it off this guy is something else . god i love him , i can't deny it anyomore . I'm helplessly in love with this guy .

alex and i entered the library , and the second i set foot there i saw him . he was quietly sitting there , reading his book looking so peacfull but for some reason i wasn't comfortable with his presence. 

" Lillia , you okay ? you suddenly turned pale.  " , alex followed my gaze . he stiffened the moment he saw the mysterious guy .

" You know him ? ." , i saw the confused look on his face and a little hurt , was that anger . i wanted to laugh but that would be rude .

" No , i don't.  but i think he knows me , i just feel uncomfortable with him i don't knlw why , it just stupid feeling . come on let's sit down . "

Alex and i took a seat we were facing each other . he was still irritated with the fact that another guy catched my eyes , god he was just cute .

" His name is victor . he is a senior here , this guy is pretty mysterious he doesn't talk to anyone , he has no friend . okay , this guy is pretty and hot and if you uncomfortable with him you should head the other way when you see him , okay ? . "

" Okay , daddy . " , i meant this as ajoke but i realised what i just said , can the earth swallow me , please ? . I'm sure I'm blushing hard right now , i looked at alex and he was laughing so hard .

" shut up , it's not funny . "

" okay , I'm sorry . i just couldn't help it , you looked really pretty blushing so hard . "

the time was running fast with him . alex was a perfect guy . and if you know him you would fall for him too . but me i know i was making a huge mistake , this whole love was nothing but a huge misktake for me .

" Lills , tell me more about you . i mean your family , i wanna know everything about you . "

" Well for a start , i live with my brother and my dad . they are my life , they are everything i have . we are actually Lebanese but my mom was american , but we were born here. " , i hesisated for a second i know where this is going . that's what i hated to tell my story .

" what about your mom ? . "

" my mom died years ago , actually she was murdered . my mom was a joirnalist , that's how she met dad , she was on a journalist tour in lebanon , she met my dad there and they fell in love . their families didn't agree to their relationship , well actually my dad family is the one who didn't agree because my dad was muslim and she was christian , but they got married anyway . their love was bigger than anything , my dad moved to america for her they got married and had us . after two years my mom had another journalist tour in Syria , and she was murdered there because of an terrorist attac . "

the next thing i knew that alex was holding my hands thigh , i was trembling . that always happen when i talk about my mom it was just too hard .

my mom and dad had a lot of problems in there journey , but they faced it all together , with all the pain and the hurt , they didn't deserve what happened to them .

when i remember what happen to my mom and dad , maked me want to push alex away again . i don't want him to suffer the same pain , but i think it's too late . he can't pull away , so can't I .

" I'm sorry lills , i really didn't know . i would never ask you if i knew . "

" Don't be sorry . i am not , my mom died a hero out there and I'm proud of her . "

" I'm sure she is proud of you too . you are the girl that she wanted you to be"

and like that alex let me drown in his warmth , he was hugging me .  This is wrong , i knew that but i couldn't pull away , i needed this , i need him .

_____________

Please comment and vote love u guys 💖💖