Different

Lillia P.O.V

Who said surviving was only for soldiers , i'm quite a survivor on my own in this community , as a muslim girls i had to wear a hijab , my family never forced me to , it was a personnal choice , and it didn't seem that everyone Liked it but i didn't care , because when it comes to my religion i don't accept judges even i coudn't judge .

But this community didn't agree , i lived here as long as i can remeber , this was my home my place , the country that i love , but whenever i looked at the eyes of the people who surround me , and their judgmental eyes , i knew that for them this was never my place , i will always be a stange , a weird , a different one .

" So , lilly are you okay ? " , Today was my first day at my new college as a sophmore . parents usually ask " are you exited ? " , But for me dad just put the right question , because he knew what i'm going through in my first day .

" I'll be fine dad , don't worry your daughter is a survivor " , i saw the soft smile on my dad face , which made my heart soften as well , he believed i knew that , because i was telling the truth , those eyes , those whispers never bothered me , i got used to them .

" Where is Adam ? , we really need to go ."

" here baby , So no one asked me but still i'm gonna answer , i am exited for my first day in college , new faces , new friends , just can't wait " , My twin brother was always easygoing , he is popular when ever we goes , sometimes i think it's just his talents , to make people love him everywhere , as weirdo for the society , i always tried to be away from him , at school , at street , everywhere just to not affect his popularity , but he keeps clinging on me on purpose , whenever he deos that and he looks at me with those eyes , i can almost hear them saying " you're my sister , and i'll always be proud of that "

and that one of the thing who always make me fine .

" Then my babies , wish you all the luck , and i hope this year is diffrent " . dad said the last sentence looking at me , i know it was for me , poor dad every year wish for the same thing , but we all know this is just a different place , diffrent date , but opinions on me will always be the same .

Alex P.O.V

" Alex , seriously this is the last time , i'm gonna call you , you won't like it if i got there "

ugh , the day i hate most was here , first day , always special for my parents to know how it went , did i make new friends ? , was it fun ? , well every year was the same , the same faces , the same places , nothing diffrent , i hate to put it like that , because people will think that i have a bad life , which is the opposite i have a great life anyone would dreamed of , Rich family who really loves me not like the ones we see on TV , a great friends who are always there for me love me , my grades weren't that great but satisfying and this is it , i can't seem to have more , i really love everyone on my life right now , but i wanted more i wanted something diffrent , or someone who will make explore new things , learn great things , this year i was determined to find it .

" here i come Mom , cleaned up , handsome , ready  as you want me "

" That's my boy . " Mom said with a proud smile , which made me smile immediatly , Gosh i love this women .

My mom was a perfect women , she was a good wife , a great mother , a lovely humain being , Mom didn't work just to take care of her children and her husband , for her family was way more important than dreams , that's why her dream was to build a great and a solid family ,and she did a great job at it , for me she was the string who pull all our family togheter , we are here just because of her .

" Hey , handsome "

" Hey , dad "

 My father is one of the finest business man , on the area he was smart , handsome , sharp as a teenager , he was the smart businessman and the perfect father , in the time i don't know how he pulls that off , but he did a great job .

" So , you exited for your first day ? " my dad asked me , his eyes still glued on his journal , and i was like here we go again .

" You know what dad, this time i'm really exited because i feel like a great thing are coming up , my aura is positive today ."

" You are a physic now " . Dad said with a sarcasstic tone .

" Hey , you asked and i answerd truthfully , your comment really hurted my feelings " i said dramaticlly , putting my hands on my chest .

" Okay , drama queen get up or you will be late for your great things . " 

" Okay then , mom which me luck , i really need it to find my great things ." I said kissing my mom on the cheek .

" Goodbye honey , i really wish u luck ." 

lillia P.O.V 

i was snapped out of my thoughts , when the car came to stop , i turned to see my brother looking at me with the same look , dad had earlier .

" Adam , seriously you don't need to worry about me , i'll be fine , your sister is tough ."

" I know that , you got that from me ." Adam said with a joking tone , i was relieved that he is joking again , i really appreciate that they worry about me , but i want them to know and to feel that i am stornger than they think .

I steped out of my brother car , and inhaled the fresh air , this place is beatiful i already like it , i just foud another reason that will make handle the people here .

i was walking on the halls , trying to figure out the place , where to study , and where to sit alone away from those people , everyone was whispering about me  like i'm celebrity , except they weren't admiring me like a celebrity .

i finally found my department , economics , that was my speciallity , i walked through the large classroom , where people were just hanging out , they all turned to look at me with their welcome stares except they weren't welcome stares . Untill , i noticed this litlle group they were laughing joking around , they seem close , they were all pretty , rich for sure, the strange thing they didn't notice me , well i felt weird and then comfortable , there are great people after all .

hey guys this is the first time i write a story with all of my heart , im not a professional writers and english is not my first language , i hope u will like and forgive me for any mistake please 💖

if u liked it ,please vote and comment I'll really appreciate it 😗