10 _ the weak chain

Alex P.O.V

I Don't know if i am mad or sad but this is defiently not good . This time I've been the one doing the ignoring and it was tearing me apart from , not being beside her and pushing her away . it wasn't like revenge but I had to do that i was so upset with her .

If you are all wondering why here it is , after what happened in the library last week , me and lillia grew one step closer . she felt safe with me and that made me happy but then she refused to tell me why did she broke down like that and made us far again . i felt like she didn't trust me enough and that kills me . i want to be the one she run to when she is afraid , i want to be her shelter and wall if protection , i wanted all that but she is refusing to give it to me and that made me mad to the core .

I was being unfair i know , but I'm humain to after all these things bothered me and i just want love .

" Alex , you can't keep doing this forever . i thought we are friends and we share what's bothering us . "

i lifted my head toward thw voice who soothes me but at the same time drive me crazy , and there she was standing looking at me with her angelic face , No alex you are mad focus on that .

" Yeah , friends that's what i thought we are till you proved me wrong . "

" Alex , please don't say that . i didn't prove you anything you are my bestfriends who i love . "

bestfriends , but i wanted more that and she is not even able to open to me  .

" If you are right , then tell me what's going on ? , what happened that day ? , i told you I'll destroy everyone who even dare to glare at you . "

" Alex , you don't have to destroy anyone or hurt them for me . i told you i was just sad because my dad left that day , it was nothing to worry about . "

lies . she is still lying to me , she still don't trust enough with her problems .

She was looking at me , she was about to cry and i was gonna hold that pretty face of her . but no i was to mad to think straight .

" Okay then lills , when you are ready to tell me what is bothering you , when you are ready to trust me , believe me then you will find me  more welcoming and more loving and you know how much i care abou you"

and i lefted her behind , i know i hurted her but that only killed me , i needed sometime alone now , i needed to calm my self and get it togheter and that should be away from her .

lillia P.O.V

All those feelings were back now . loneliness , hurt , pain , heartbreak . i swear i can hear my heart shatter to pieces while looling at his back . it felt cold and cruel , he just lefted me like that . but i can't blame him ,  this was all because of me , he felt like a stranger because i didn't open up to him . i hurted him by not sharing , I'm sorry alex but i don't want you to see me as this weak girl who always get bullied , i didn't want to get in trouble for me when you were so ready too .

Victor didn't bother this days , i didn't know of he knew he was being crazy or this is the calmness before the storm but now he was the last thing i could think of , when alex was so busy being mad at me because of him.

Alex , I'm sorry because i want to protect you , I'm sorry because i love you .

I was sitting alone by now , I didn't know how much I've been sitting here and honestly i don't care , i was too hurt to think . tears are streaming like rain , this is all what i can do now , i want them to wash all the pain but it only make it feel more real .

beep ... beep

" Can you mee me now ?? I'm in the library, and i just want some company ? "

Okay , that's weird he wants company ?  , I lifted my phone to call him and it went straight to  his voicemail which made it weirder

" Adam if this is one of your stupid tricks on me you better stop , I'm really not in the mood today "

my phone flashed again signalling a new message , " please just come lills , i really need you . "

Now this is difently not good , i mean he was bumped about this annabelle thing lately but in his last message he seemed desperate , but what i know now is that my brother is hurting and i need him .

my thoughts were snapped when i saw the library door , the halls were empty , wow i must stayed a lot time crying and griefing , but there is no time for this lills , your brother need you .

the library was dead emptt and i didn't see adam anywhere , he must be hidden somewhere . i knew this was one of his stupid trick , stupid adam and stupid lillia for believing him .

" Adam , i swear to god if you don't get out in seconds , I'm gonna lock you here and leave you . "

I walked all the aisles, and adam was nowhere to be seen , I'll kill him .

" I better get out of here , the library look like a horror movie set . "

" it was meant to be like this , because this is about to be a one . "

God you are my only help now , pleade be with me .

i was praying the minute i heard his voice , so i was right this was the calmness before the storm .

" Victor this is not funny , you are old man you should know this by now "

" who said i was trying to be funny ? , you said you are string right , you said you are not afraid me . so i decided to see if you were honest or lying just like them ."

" why are you doing this ? , why are you so interested in me ? "

" interested in you ? , believe the only thing iam intersted in right now , is how to clean the world from you ."

he paused for a second looking at me with his raging eyes , this was beyond hate , this was something else like he was revenging .

" You know Powell industries , right ? , of course you do your dad work there . well my dad is the Ceo , my dad is just a typical rich , cold man who only cares for money and forget he has a kid , that made me mad but you know what made me furious ? , is that my dad really loves your dad and trust him . he was wrong he shouldn't have , you guys are not woth love neither trust , you should be killed and erased from huminaty because you are murderous,  you bloody terrorist . "

I didn't know fear or threat until know . victor was raging , his eyes are shooting flames and they are burning me . he is really hurting not just with his word but his grips on my head and the kicks he is giving me whenever he remember a horrible memory .

" my dad become like that after my mom died , and she died because terrorist like you killed her , my mom was murdered because your kind exist . " , he was in pain but so was i , the difference is that i accepted it and let it all in and he was acting on it .

" if it make any better my mom died the same way , victor being a muslim doesn't mean you are a terrorist , i hate those guys as much as you do . those guys who killed your mother and killed mine has no religion , islam is free from them . "

" save the crap , you are just saying this to calm me but i know you and what you are capable of . i couldn't hurt all those terrorist so i chose the weak chain to tear and you are the perfect one , and you are gonna pay for it . "

And then i knew there was no use to talk to him or fight him . he was determined to hurt him and i was powerless , i was laying on the ground with all these pain , he broke me . he beated me to death with no mercy , he was revenging and it made him feel better , he looked me at me like a trash and left me hanging there .

And all i could do think about  him .

_____________

here i come with another part , this one is the longest i hope u will like it

please don't forget to vote and comment 💖💖