28

There was one thing Blaine Anderson would never tire of. There was one thing that never failed to rock Blaine's world. There was one thing that blew Blaine's mind every single time it happened. There was one thing that made Blaine's body react immediately and with an abundance of love.

"Blaineee, fuck!" Kurt squealed as he lifted his hips to meet his fiancé's thrusts.

This right here was that very thing. The thing that only Kurt Hummel could give him, and the thing that Blaine would only ever accept from Kurt Hummel, who was now twenty-three and blissfully pregnant again. And this time, the pregnancy was a healthy one.

In truth, it hadn't always been quite this intense. He had always loved and enjoyed sex with Kurt. From the very first time, it was the best he'd ever had. Every time after that it was loving and hot, sometimes gentle and sometimes rough. Blaine loved it all, but the very first time he made love to pregnant Kurt, back when they were still in Lima, Blaine truly didn't know what had hit him.

He hadn't been prepared for what the sight of Kurt's round protruding belly (whether he was just a few weeks or nine months along) would do to his body, his mind, and his heart. For Blaine, there was nothing hotter or more romantic than when his gorgeous boy was carrying his child.

Now was no exception.

Blaine groaned as he thrust deeply into his fiancé's womb. "You are so gorgeous Kurt, so gorgeous for me," he panted, never averting his gaze from Kurt's debauched face.

"Please ... B-Blaine ... har-der ... more," Kurt whined as he threw his head back into the pillow, one hand squeezing Blaine's bicep, and the other clutching at the sheets.

"You want harder, baby?" Blaine words were hot against Kurt's throat as he leaned in to suckle a bruise into the boy's alabaster skin.

"Stop teasing," Kurt yelped. "Just fuck me harder, I'm so close."

Blaine moaned deep and guttural. He could feel just how close Kurt was. His pussy clenched tight and slick around his cock. He could feel every quiver, every tremble. He could hear every moan and whine emitting from Kurt's young mouth. He could hear the slapping of their bodies as he drove in harder, with so much force that Kurt's body inched up their king-sized bed.

"Blaineeee..."

Blaine felt his fiancé's inevitable bucking, hips rolling to the beat of Blaine's fast rhythm; this was the home stretch. He felt Kurt's 16-week-old baby bump press up into his own abdomen. It was warm and soft and Blaine just couldn't contain himself at that point.

This right here is what he loved with every fibre of his being.

"Kurt, come on, I'm about to..."

A tiny knock filtered through the sex noises and interrupted Blaine's whine. Both of them froze immediately, their mouths panting and their bodies trembling. The knock was followed by a small bewildered voice, "Daddy?"

Kurt's eyes widened. "Fuck, Blaine, get off me," he hissed quietly as he pressed to Blaine's shoulders.

"Kurt," Blaine groaned and gritted his teeth.

"Pheebs is at the door, Blaine."

Blaine quickly came to his senses and was able to pull out, although reluctantly. "I can't answer the door like this," he said, motioning down to his raging hard on, still wet and twitching.

"I'll go," Kurt said, already up and putting pants on. He checked his hair quickly in the vanity as Blaine scrambled into their en-suite bathroom to hide from their daughter. When Kurt opened the door he was met with a sleepy, but grumpy, five-year-old.