22

Blaine only very notices it when he's dirty talking. Usually words just spill out of his mouth, eyes too focused on Kurt to actually inventory what he's saying, but this time, he notices.

Kurt's legs come up around him, pressing into his back, arching closer. Kurt's moaning, loud, uninhibited beautiful sounds that have Blaine fucking into him harder, trying not to lose himself. He always wants to make it as good for Kurt as possible, but, fuck, the way Kurt loses himself in it is the hottest thing he's ever experienced. Kurt quite literally screams when he fucks into him good, always works his hips in the most tantalizing manner and Blaine speeds up, feeling himself get closer.

He doesn't think about it like usual, no premeditation: "God, you're such a slut for it, Kurt. You'll just take it fucking anywhere, won't you?" And then he stops, buried deep inside Kurt, hot, tight all around his cock, because he can't believe that actually came out of his mouth. He starts to pull out, already apologizing, "Kurt, I am so sorry."

But Kurt tightens his legs around him and rotates his hips on his cock once, twice, and then comes, clenching around him and throwing an arm over his eyes as he keeps rocking his hips. Fluid runs down around Blaine's cock, and after Kurt slumps backwards, seemingly exhausted.

Blaine pauses, watches the way Kurt's chest heaves up, as he breathes out, "Please, keep going, Blaine, please." And Blaine obeys, sliding back in slowly, minding Kurt's oversensitivity.

Slowly, it clicks. "You like that thought?" he says lowly, building his rhythm again. "You like the idea of being anywhere, taking my dick?"

Kurt whimpers, nods and brings his hand down to his clit and rubs furiously, one arm still over his face. The tiniest sounds are leaving his mouth with every thrust of Blaine's, either uh uh uh or a similar yes yes yes, and Blaine starts thrusting harder. His orgasm is so close, and he slides his hands under Kurt's ass. Pulls him closer, leans down to whisper, "Such a good slut. Taking me like this, willing to do it anywhere."

Kurt doesn't respond, just comes again, more fluid leaving his pussy and Blaine rides his own orgasm, gasping into Kurt's skin.

--

He's nothing if not a good boyfriend, and so he decides to test his little theory.

It is lunchtime, and they're walking to the cafeteria when Blaine stops, pulls them into a closet and locks the door discretely. Kurt raises his eyebrows, and then gasps when Blaine presses the heel of his hand to his pussy harshly.

Blaine wraps an arm around Kurt's back when it looks like his knees are about to give, turns him around so he can lean forward on the door. "What - Blaine, what are you doing?"

"Do you want this Kurt?" He grinds his hand down harder, being sure to work the fabric of Kurt's jeans against him. "Do you want to come, right here in school? With people possibly walking passed, right down the hall?"

Kurt moans, pushes his hips back and raises his arms over his head, fingers pressing into the door. "Blaine," he gasps, hips moving jerky, "Blaine, please, more."

"This is such a thing for you, isn't it?" Blaine says in awe, working his hand harder but with such tiny motion he knows Kurt could never come. "You love knowing that anybody could walk by," he presses his hand up harder, knows it's rough but revels in the way Kurt goes up with the movement, "hear you screaming for my cock. Slutty for it, begging to come huh?"

Kurt nods, presses his head into the door. Blaine starts to work at his tight jeans, pulling them down to reveal Kurt's simple black panties, soaked through with fluid. Blaine moans and gathers the back of his underwear in his palm, pulls it up roughly so the fabric rubs against Kurt and exposes his pink, swollen lips from the sides. The sound that leaves Kurt's mouth when he does it is absolutely sinful, a whine and a moan that is cut off when Blaine does it again. His hands are pressing against the door, biceps straining as Blaine pseudo-fucks him with the fabric.