Chapter 68: The Three Thatchers: Rosie Watson

AN- OMG Guys it was been forever and I am so sorry. I have recently just qualified as a Nursery Teacher and after years of trying I have offically passed Math class! Moral of this stroy don't cause trouble in school and respect your teachers or you'll end up like me!! ANYWAY I'm back and ready to rhumble so here is a new chapter and more will come soon!! Thank you for hanging around LOVE YOU GUYS!!

It had been a few months since Callum and I found out The Watson's had a beautiful baby girl.

After lots of thinking and arguing we decided to visit the Watson Family and congratulate them on their new baby and for those who are asking, no I haven't told my Dad about visiting the Watson's and I am still not talking to him, he needs to learn and I don't care how long it takes!

Callum drove us through London to the Watson's house. His hand was placed softly on my thigh with my hand placed on top of his, Harlee was sat in the back strapped into his carseat watching the world go by; Harlee was so curios about the world around him, he was filled with so many questions it amazed me how one child could want to know so much!

We pulled up outside a small house in the middle of London. Callum and I got out the car then I got Harlee out of his car seat then the three of us stood infront of the door and Callum rang the door bell.

The door opened to reveal a happy looking Mary. "Oh my god, Brooke!" She cried and wrapped her arms around me tightly then kissed my check.

"I've missed you so much!" I told her as I got a little watery.

Mary pulled out the hug and kissed Callum's cheek. "I do hope you have been looking after her?" She asked him.

Callum nodded. "Of course I have, I love her!" He told her with a bright smile.

Mary picked up Harlee and held him tightly. "Where has that cheeky toddler gone?" She asked. "Look how big you are!"

Harlee giggled. "Mary where is the baby?" He asked in excitment.

It had only just hit me that Harlee had never seen a baby before, well I mean in real life. My son had seen children on the tv but never up close so his excitment was genuin and of course he was incredibly curious!

Mary led the three of us inside the house. In the middle of the living room was a beautiful pink and white moses basket, soft lullaby music was playing and the room had pink, yellow and white clothes dotted around. I watched as Harlee slowly walked over to the moses basket, he stod on his tip toes and peaked inside, my heart metled when I saw a wide smile appear on my son's face.

"Mommy she's beautiful!" Harlee told me in a loud whisper. "What's her name?"

Mary smiled. "Her name is Rosie," She told him.

Harlee gently reached into the moses basket and touched Rosie's hand. "Hi Rosie, I'm Harlee O'Connor," He greeted.

Argh my heart melted!

Callum went over to Harlee and picked him up. "Do you like her?" He asked.

Harlee nodded. "She's pretty!" He told us.

I shook my head. "Such a charmer," I stated.

"Taught him well," Callum mumbled with a smug smile.

I shook my head; Boys will be boys!

Mary and I headed into the kitchen while the boys had a hold of baby Rosie.

"Sherlock misses you," Mary stated as she started making a cup of tea.

I sighed knowing this was coming. "Good!" I stated. "He lied to me Mary, he told me he stopped taking drugs but continued any way, after everything?"

"He does love you Brooke, he loves all three of you and he would never let drugs affect him in way that would put you or your family in danger," Mary explained. "He and John are on a case right now, he is still Sherlock Holmes, he is still your Dad!"

I ran my finger through my hair. "It just hurts," I told her. "My Dad was everything, I thought he would be the one person who couldn't hurt me but he has, he hurt me when he faked his death and now he's hurt me by lying to me," I explained sadly.

I know Mary isn't lying to me. Mycroft has told me on countless occasions that my Dad misses me but I am hurt, I need time to heal and I've taken up this job with the government, I am one hundred percent sure that my Dad will hit the roof...

"Just remember Sherlock is sensitive too, he does feel things even though he pretends he doesn't!" Mary reminded me.

I smiled a little. "Does he still get offened when you call him a drama queen?" I asked.

Mary nodded as she sipped her tea. "Still pulls that shocked hurt face," She told me. "Any way what are you doing now?"

I looked away. "Government Agent," I mumbled.

Yeah I slightly worried about Mary's silence so I slowly turned to look at her... Yeah crazy Mrs Watson looked like she wanted to kill me!

"Here we go," I mumbled.

Yep here comes the Mom lecture; A part of me knew this was going to come...

"Are you bloody stupid?" Mary asked in a harsh whisper so the boys couldn't hear. "Your Dad will kill Mycroft and then you!"

I shrugged. "Well I'm still alive and all three of us are happy, Callum is my partner!" I explained. "Mycroft would never put me in a stupidly dangerous situation!"

Mary shook her head. "Brooke you don't understand, I was put in that much danger I had to change everything about me!" She told me. "No one want's you to lose your family."

I sighed and crossed my arms. "I'm not going anywhere plus what Calum and I do isn't exactly life threatening and we hardly leave the country." I explained.

What I was saying was true. Mary didn'y have to worry about me because I kepy myselft safe, Callum kept himself safe and as for Harlee I know Mycroft wouldn't put him in harms way. The two of us made our way back into the living room where we sat and talked about little Rosie, Mary said it took her and John ages to think of a name for the baby and she was gutted that Callum and I couldn't come to Rosie's christening but she understood that we were busy and I'm still punishing my Dad.

I watched Harlee lying on the floor next to Rosie just giggling and playing with her, he was so gentle and caring... I missed the Watson's so much, they were my family and they really have looked out for me and my boys. I know I should patch things up with my Dad but argh God I feel like a bad person for distancing myself and ignoring my Dad but I need time to heal. The right time will come and I will go back to Baker Street...