Chapter 72: The lying Detective: Not Good

- (Brookes POV)-

Weeks... Weeks had gone by and nothing... Nothing from John and nothing from my Dad...

While doing some detective work I followed John around London, he hasn't been well at all, Rosie has been with Molly a lot of the time and he had been seeing a therapist again... John hadn't been to a therapist since he met Dad and I a few years ago... Wow time has flown by. As for my Dad he hasn't really left the flat, he keeps the curtains closed and his only visitor is Bill Wiggins that homeless man he has took a shine too... I just hoped he was okay.

Since my Dad told me to keep my distance a few weeks ago I have been doing my best to live my life normally, well as normal as I could being a Government Agent but hey I'm trying.

Today was a boring day in the office. I was sat at my desk typing away mine and Callums last mission; This was the boring side of the job but this paperwork was pretty important because it gives a detailed discription of what happened and why we did what we did but it was a long boring prosess.

*BANG*
My office door slammed open causing me to jump slightly.

A man with a slim body build, pale and glasses stepped into the room looking nervous and shocked at what he did to the door.

I looked at him. "Hi?" I said unsure of why he almost broke my door down.

"Miss Holmes, I'm so sorry about the door, I- I er." The man stuttered.

I sighed. "It's okay, the door will be fine," I reassured him. "What did you want?"

The man handed me a phone. "It's for you," He said.

I got up out of my chair and held the phone in my hand, the number read 'UNKOWN'...

I held the phone up to my ear and all I could hear was a car engine. "Hello?" I asked.

The voice on the other end shocked me and worried me...

"BROOKE IT'S MRS HUDSON!" My old land lady shouted down the phone. "YOU NEED TO MEET ME RIGHT NOW!"

My eyes widened at her voice. "Wait Mrs Hudson, what's going are, are you alright, what's happened?" I asked frantically then turned to the man who entered the office. "Get me a special OP Car at the ready!"

"I'VE GOT SHERLOCK'S PHONE, TRACE IT AND HELP HIM-" She said as the phone cut off.

I slammed the phone on the desk and ran out through the offices, through the other corridors towards the garage... He's done it, he's gone too far, he has a plan and it's going to back fire big time on him like it always does.

The man who crashed into my office handed me my keys and jacket, I shrug my jacket on then hop into my car, I fire up the engine and plug my phone into my car sat nav so I can track down my Dad's phone... I slam my foot on the acceleration and zoom out the garage down the drive and onto the main road.

Sherlock Holmes here I come!

Within minutes I'm tailing a police car that is tailing a red sports car and according to my tracker the red car was where my Dad's phone was... Was he driving?

The red car slams its's breaks on then the police car does then I do swerving out the way so I don't it anything. As I park my car I take in my surrounding and it wasn't what I was expecting... A quiet neighbourhood and leaving one of the houses was the one and only John Watson!

I got out the car trying to block out the noise of a helicoptor.

John looked in my direction. "Brooke Holmes?" He asked in shock.