The Quest: Chapter 31

Legolas awoke before Alannah the following morning, stretching his lean body on the bed. He rolled to his side, admiring the beauty that was his wife, Alannah. Everything about her had changed in his eyes. Somehow, she was more beautiful, strong and he was fascinated with how in tuned he suddenly was to her although she was still sleeping. Carefully, he rolled out of bed and poured himself a glass of water. Legolas stood naked at the foot of the bed, his eyes full of love as he watched her, taking small sips of the cool drink to satiate his thirst. The blankets were pulled tight around her, showcasing her body beneath them. Legolas felt himself harden the longer he stared, and he quickly finished his water before lifting the foot of the covers and crawling between her legs to finally awaken his new wife.

Alannah stirred as she felt Legolas move beneath the sheets around her legs. Her most intimate area throbbed with pain slightly from the activities the night before, evidence of their union.

"Good morning." Alannah mumbled as Legolas ran his hands underneath her lean legs. She felt him place soft kisses along the skin of her inner thighs before pushing them wider apart.

"Good morning meleth nin." Legolas muttered before stroking her slit with his tongue. Alannah gasped as he made contact, suddenly wide awake.

Legolas carefully parted her folds before licking her with his widened tongue. He could taste himself on her, his essence perfectly mixed with her own. He groaned as he began to devour her, unable to control himself. Alannah gripped the sheets as she panted, completely helpless to his efforts.

He gripped her thigh and pushed her open wider for him, dipping his tongue deep inside her. She flinched slightly as his tongue ran over her sore opening, but he quickly corrected and moved instead to her now swollen clit. His once widened tongue now stiffened, circling specifically over her bud of bundled nerves. Alannah felt herself tensing as he relentlessly lapped at her core, suddenly arching her back off the bed as she climaxed. He closed his mouth over her hot center, taking in the sweet taste of her pleasure while she convulsed on the bed.

Alannah reached beneath the sheets, grabbing his pointed ear and pulling him out from under her.

"Now." She panted, desire plain in her eyes. Legolas quickly settled himself between her legs and pushed himself inside her with much less caution than the night before. Alannah winced only slightly, still a bit sore. After Legolas thrust into her a few times, the feeling quickly disappeared leaving her enjoying the pure pleasure he was giving her.

Legolas clasped his mouth onto her already opened lips. Alannah moaned as she tasted herself on his tongue, making her more turned on than before.  His hands ran down her torso as he moved, needing to feel every inch of her skin on his fingertips. She held onto his shoulders tightly as he continued his rhythm, feeling as if she would once again be swept away as she became lost in the moment. He pulled her legs around his waist, cupping his hand under her bottom before looking in her eyes for permission. Somehow, Alannah could tell what he was curious about and managed to nod her head, silently answering his silent question.

Legolas suddenly increased his pace, thrusting into her hard and fast all while holding her beneath him. He was overcome with joy as he watched her face contort in pleasure, unable to moan as his hips met hers with each forceful push. She began to tighten around him as she climaxed, bringing Legolas to the brink himself. She cried out his name as she orgasmed hard while he moaned phrases in his native language that even she couldn't understand.

He slowed his pace as their orgasms descended, holding each other as they fought to catch their breath. They remained that way for some time as Legolas ran his fingertips lightly over her shoulders, staring at her adoringly. The faint rumbling of thunder could be heard in the distance, signaling a storm would arrive shortly.