61 • Love

Rye Pov

Rye Pov

Ulani House , Thursday  2:45 pm

I spent the entire week at Ulani house, Sami came by every single day to see me. She didn't pressure me to leave and come back to her house or anything. She brought me food, she helped me wash up. I cried  a lot, a lot of tears.

But Sami was right there the whole time. I was stupid to believe that Sami would think different of me because of what Shay did. Sami would have been the first person to be by my side. And I honestly knew that but I didn't want her to see me like that or this.

But she didn't care. I just dont get why Shay is doing this. I'll probably  never understand  why she is doing this.

Im sitting on the bed, thinking about how I never gave Sami an answer,  it's not like a no, but I didn't tell her yes either. I dont know. I really dont.

Sami told me about June cousin, who is in town, that none refuse to go see and I dont see why.

"You okay?" Ulani asked

"Yeah thanks for letting me stay here. " I stood up

"Your more than welcome sweetie" she smiled

"But I'm pretty sure Sami missed you at home" she smiled

"Yeah you right" I joked

"I could drive you to her house" she asked

"That would be nice of you" I said

She took me to Sami place and she wasn't home from work yet.

I just went and laid down, my entire body was sore for some reason. I just laid there watching American Horror stories weirdest thing I've ever  seen.

I took some pain medication,  and was on and off sleeping for like two hours. My phone kept going off. It was Shay.

Shay - why the fuck are you not answering

Shay - the fuck are you at

Shay - fucking answer me bitch

Shay - I'm going to fucking kill you

She just kept sending them back to back, each text was getting worse than the last one. I blocked the number once again and put my phone down.