53 • First Time

Awa Pov

Awa Pov

Bedroom 9:46 pm

So I decided that tonight would be the night I did this whole masturbate thing. Look, I know some people are like man Awa how are you 26 and ain't never like played with yourself well bitch shit happens, I never you know whatever. I'm going to do this shit now. I thought.

I mean rye said she does it all the time. I feel like I'm too fucking old to be this clueless about sex man, like damn I ......I shook my head and stepped out the shower and wrapped myself in my towel.

All the porn I've watched I should have shaved more, I mean it's not alot? Does that shit even really matter? When I seem, Jess and June they was bald, and rye was. I wondered if Sami was shaved too? I'm sure the twins are. I closed my towel from looking at my self.

Jess was gone, and I hope June was with her.

"Okay," I pulled out my phone

"Mhmm" I searched the Google for girl masturbating videos

I watched about a billion of this fucking things, as I laid naked in the bed.

This was so nerve racking.

I laid back and put my phone down, I slid my right hand under the sheets and between my legs. I slowly to my clit, it hard but that first touch was amazing.

"Ahh fuck" I covered my mouth with my free hand

I closed my eyes and laid back and just started rubbing my clit. I was just going through it. The harder I rubbed myself the more I moaned out, praying no one came in. "Ahh..ohhhI grabbed my own left nipple and played with it.

I just kept going watching all those porn videos, that's all I could see in my mind, and all the times I caught them fucking was a I could think about right now.

"Fuck.." I low moaned as my back arched off the bed

I thought about how I watched Sami eat ryes pussy tht day in the room, then Al the times I have caught June and Jess lord.

"AHHHH fuck.yes" my legs started shaking

My stomach had this feeling. I'm trying to masturbate and now I have to piss. What kinda of shit is that.

"Mhmm..shit" I said as I kept rubbing my clit with my thumb as I slid a single finger in me

I went in and out as I've seen many times in the videos, it felt nice but I didn't like it.