Sunshine

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

I haven't even met someone that was sunshine in human form, until you came. 

You make me laugh until the dusk disappear, you can be my sunset even on my darkest days and I feel like a little sun shining for you. When you embraced me with your shining light the world ends up learning how to be an average. 

Before you came into my life, my wrists sung for wounds and somehow you are the only one who can pluck the tune. You are like the sunshine by the morning light and I was the darkness erupting the skies and when we crave so much more for words and depth, the dawn is breaking; a fleeting moment when the sun kiss the moon.

Last night, I am just me and I am nothing and when the day arrives I healed, I recovered.

The disappointments, the heartaches, all the pain, remembered that you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. My happiness that can be found somewhere became the joy that does not break. We shared laughter, a bond without any pressure, an eternal passionate affair, a lover that can dance without music, the romance between us is as beauty and as too deep as the ocean. 

The day my poor soul is screaming, the day I lost myself is the day I found it on you. The day I knew no matter how much time the dusk and I spent together in this lifetime, it would never be enough because the time we spent together is much more than enough.

All it takes is your name and a rush of joyful memories ravage my brain, a surge of pleasure, emotions shoot through my veins.

It's true, I won't lie, the darkness does seem so kind for its always there but when you came everything changed. I learned not be confused with my path. Even if it's stormy, it doesn't mean the I am not deserving for the sunshine. I'm always wishing to be part of you, to offer you my hand when you aren't strong, to be your sadness so you'll realize what really happiness means, I will hold your hand tightly, not knowing how to let it go. 

People need the love like yours around, making someone stars shine so bright when the dim clouds covering it, the divinity of you and the moment between the night and day, the thought of miracle would happen, that the eyes will sparkle with merriment. You sprouted love like sunflower, growing in the garden of my mind, the peacefulness of the raindrops, and the remarkable memories that are worth-seeing.

You're the hidden mystery of my personality, the petrichor of the earth, and the love to my night. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.